Bottomboystretch

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good Christmas, just thought I'd share the details of mine!

As a lot of the guys that follow me know, I've been in enforced chastity for 3 years now (literally 3 years on Christmas day) and that I'm 100% bottom, relying on the stimulation of my prostate to cum. However, not many of you know, I've recently began a full feminisation process. I've lived as a woman with my partner for nearly 4 years now, which blossomed from my love of being an absolute bottom. My partner, Chris, decided that I should rely on my hole for pleasure even before I was in Chastity, and therefore would punish me in various ways if I even touched my cock. Thus I learned to accept anal as my only sexual release, with a prostate milking a couple of times a week. Eventually Chris confided in me that he was into fisting and hole stretching (about 6 months into our relationship), something which I was willing to try. Eventually, after a few months of consistent stretching I managed to take his full fist, followed by hard punch-style fisting, and eventually, a double fisting. However, during this time, Chris admitted that he had a passion for feminising a man, but had never found anyone willing to let him do it. Again, being willing to please him as best I could, I admitted a willingness to undergo a forced feminisation. He would force me to wear dresses and skirts around the house, lingerie during play, and eventually he started making me wear female clothing in public. With the addition of breast forms and the addition of make-up (I'm quite androgynous) I became a quite passable female. This was when Chris decided to lock me in Chastity.

During an intense play session with a couple of his friends also using my hole, Chris, taking advantage of the fact I was in restraints, locked my cock into a chastity device. Something which he would only ever release me from for hygiene reasons. Gradually, he decreased the size of my device until I reached where I' m at now, in a 25mm steel cage, with a loose hole that I can prolapse on command.

I realise this has been long winded but it is in context to my 2017 Christmas and my 6th year of being partnered and living with Chris. On Christmas day, Chris commemorated the day he locked my cock away by restraining me in the same position as I was at that time, and pretty much went to town on my hole. He opened me up, first with fingers, leading to a fist. I was filled with J-lube, essentially given an enema with it, and he eventually worked his other hand into my insides, all the while my cock was restrained in my tiny cage. Chris proceeded to violate me for around an hour and a half, two hours, before deciding he would head out to visit family. Before he left, he requested that I push my hole out around his fingers, prolapsing to around 3 inches, 3.5 inches before he came onto my ruined hole and using a large plug, pushing it back inside me. He then left for about 3 hours, leaving me restrained and plugged until he returned.

As soon as he returned, the plug was removed and I was allowed to creampie his cum before he opened me up again. Eventually, after once of the most intense sessions I've ever experienced, he finally had his fill. He pulled his hands out of my insides and finished inside me before we fell asleep together with his cock still inside me. I don't think I can ask for anything more in life...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Anarko99

Very sexy real life story. Please check out my profile and my fictional story called gurl training. I wrote it before I found your profile but it describes a sissy bottom enjoy many of the things you do. Would definitely like to chat more with you as I would definitely enjoy experiencing the same things as you. Lana xx