HIV'ers need to head to Washington DC

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

Repeal anti-gay/anti-hiv laws. Fucking Period.

Who spreads more disease? HIVers or Mcdonalds?

Fags or deep fried in poison-fat Chick-fil-a?

Chick-fil-a, Mikky D's, Bisphenol-A(BPA in plastics), Hardees, Burger King, spread more disease than any HIV'er on his best day.

Why don't we lock up straights for spreading the deadliest STD, human papilloma virus(hpv) the same way we lock up us toxic fags?

Why don't we lock up the corporate poisoners of our capitalist poison-for-profit society.

Fuck HIV laws and the fascist reich-wingers who perpetuate them.

Orange Shitler(Trump) is their kingpin.

Wiping the gay population off the face of the earth is their end game as Trump has stated, his vice-prez Mike Pence would hang every gay person if it were up to him.

In America, they're called Republicans. In the UK, Tories.

The right wing is the enemy of every gay person. How can people here on BZ still defend Trump and his anti-gay cabal?

HOW? (answer that first please if you reply in response if defending orange shitler)

Stop criminalizing HIV'ers. Repeal ALL anti-hiv laws.

I agree. I just wrote a letter to the editor for the 2 major newspapers here in the twin cities here in Minnesota regarding Tdump firing the remaining members of the Presindeents Council on HIV/AIDS. I am sure that there are going to be plenty of protests in 2018, The problem is if Trump gets kicked out Pence scares me more,