Guest BZcumdump

Impact of a World without STI's  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How would no STI's impact the number of sex partners you have?

• I'd be having sex 24/7 on a path to top Wilt Chamberlain's self-proclaimed 20k sex partners
    • I'd become a cum dump whore as a vers/btm and/or become a Top Breeder fucking as much ass as possible
    • My partner count would not change
    • I'd have less partners because the thrill of getting and/or passing on an STI made me fuck more
    • I'd start cheating on my partner or cheating more since I would not be at risk of giving him an STI

Guest BZcumdump

Imagine a world free of STI's?  How would this effect your behavior?  The behavior of those that held back because of STI's.   I'm curious...so I've created this poll.

Edited by BZcumdump

I hate STIs, and I have a decent number of reg fuckbuds.  I hate having to tell them to get checked, and unfortunately it's been kind of common the past year.  Some dump you even though they might be the one that gave it to you!  But I don't wanna just play dumb with my regulars and just have them give it right back to me and pass it around without anyone getting treated.  If it weren't for STIs, I know I'd be at cumunion and other sex parties every single month.  It's the only thing that holds me back - and every now and then my nuts take control of my brain and I go anyway :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I think my count would be about the same.  I agree with @justsexnowatl that I'd probably start going to Cumunion parties and seek out more group stuff like that, but I generally will fuck any willing ass at a bathhouse nowadays anyways without any questions asked.  It's not that I don't worry about STIs, but I'm educated enough to know that most are treatable/curable and I know what to look for.  The 3-month PrEP checkups help keep them in check also...that's the worst part, my doctor judging me each time I get one (which has been more often over the past couple years unfortunately). 

• Upvote 2

Things wouldn’t be different for me. Before I was on Truvada, I would take poz loads (including unmedicated) without any hesitation. I have gotten several bouts of chalaymidia and ghono over the past year or so but it’s jusy minor hiccups along the way. Definitely doesn’t change my habits....I’m too addicted to being a cumslut. 

• Upvote 2

Would fuck much more , had a couple of STIs and because of the funding of sexual health services it takes an age to get an appointment,diagnosis and treatments.

i also object to the moralistic tone , ie you shouldn’t be having unprotected sex.