Slutty Husbands - Vol. 3

Bbspanish

Well, I really like to tell you our adventures.  Here's the most recent tale.

I travel for work quite a bit, and love fooling around with the local guys.  In fact I have the theory one can learn much about the local culture by seeing how they fuck.

Last year I was sent to Eastern Europe:  Germany, Slovakia, and Ukraine.  I spend entire month travelling, working a bit and fucking a lot.  Hehehehe.  I knew my husband was not waiting for me to fuck as he sent me several videos and photographs of numerous cocks which were fucking his ass in my absence.  He clearly was having a good time, and I can't say I objected to the videos.  In any event I really enjoyed my stay in Slovakia.

I arrived in the late afternoon and checked in my hotel room.  I usually try to find a gay friendly neighborhood in which to stay, as I enjoy having a wide selection of venues from which to choose.  ot to choose in the neighborhood.  Opening Grindr, I found a large number of photographs of tall, beautiful blond men.  Still I decided to grab dinner at the hotel rather than to explore the City on my first night.  I would be in that City for almost a week, so I had plenty time to play, so staying close and getting caught-up on sleep seemed like a good idea.

Arriving at the hotel restaurant, I made my selection of a meal, only to realize the waiter was very personable, and stunningly handsome.  'That's cool,' I thought, 'my supper won't be boring in the least'.  The waiter and I exchanged some eye contact, then some small talk about the weather, and eventually he asked how long I would be staying at the hotel.  As I said, he was really handsome, at least 185 cm, blond and with nice green eyes.  I had finished my supper and he offered me that if I wanted to have a drink, the hotel bar would be open late.

"I think I will," I replied, thinking I could keep the waiter in my sights.  At the bar, I had several shots of vodka, a beverage that always helps me to relax.  I scrolled Grindr a few times, but was disappointed I didn't find my sweet blond waiter.  When I was on my third vodka I wrote to my husband asking what was he up to.  He promptly responded things were quiet, and after a brief exchange, he signed-off. 

Scrolling on Grindr, always the slut, I started to chat to another guy, but honestly I was really distracted by the waiter.  Suddenly his image appeared on Scruff and he messaged me saying "Finish at midnite. Wanna fuck?" 

Sure I wanted to fuck with him.

It was now 9:30.  I answered saying I would be in my room and ready for him.  I would probably also be quite drunk.  Heading back up to my room, I took a shower and prepared for him.  I was totally ready at 22:17.  Fuck.  There was nothing else to do other than to check Grindr. 

The guy with whom I had been speaking earlier was offline, but there was a nice 40 year old very close to my hotel.  American, I think, but I never really asked about nationality.  He sent me some pics (which included a really nice dic pic).  I was upfront and told him I didn't have much time as I needed to be back in my hotel room at midnight.  I also asked him where he was, and to my surprise he was staying in the same hotel.  Good for me!  Asking what he was into, he responded he had some vodka in his room, and he was looking to fuck some ass.

Also good for me!

Within two minutes I knocked his door, wearing only my shorts and a t-shirt.  He opened the door, let me in, gave me a shot of vodka and pulled me down to suck his cock.  Nice.  I like men who know what they want.  After a while he put me on all fours and ate my ass.  I saw a condom on the pillow so I thought it would't be raw, as I had been hoping, but at least he was giving me a great rim job.  Then he gave me some poppers, and, just at the moment I was feeling it, his cock opened my ass.  And best of all, the condom was still on the pillow.  Great!  This was exactly what I needed:  a bare cock pounding my hole.

The popper was powerful:  I was totally dizzy and enjoying his cock inside my hole.  Wordlessly, he pounded me for more than 30 minutes.  Then he asked me me where I wanted his cum.  There is only one correct answer to that question:  "Deep inside my ass, please."

He bred me with all his cum, remaining lodged in my hole until I had his last drop of sperm.  I hadn't cum, but then I also didn't want to cum, as I wanted to be on edge for the waiter.  Extending a 'thanks' to him, I added I would be at the hotel for the upcoming week.  But I really needed to get going as I was awaiting the next guy.  I went downstairs to my room, feeling all his cum oozing down my legs.  

It was 23:45.  I decided to get myself another drink.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Midnight had arrived and I was definitely drunk, as well as desperate for more cock.

A few minutes past midnight there was a knock at the door.  I knew it was my blond fucker.  Opening the door, I stepped back into the room, getting on all fours.  The waiter stepped into the room, stripped, and explored my ass and hole.  "Mmmm, you are already full,' he remarked in a strange accent.  He didn't say another word but rather simply ate my ass.  I don't know if he or I was moaning more. 

After few minutes he slid his cock inside my ass, pounding me hard.  Although it was clumsy, I grabbed my mobile, set it up, and told him to record his dick fucking my ass.  I needed a video to share with my husband.  Some 20 minutes later he shot his load inside my hole, gave me a kiss in my neck and left me there.  He never helped me to cum.  He just wanted to gave me his load - which, I should explain, I really love as it makes me feel like a complete slut.

After a while I texted my husband what was he up to.  He sent me a pic of someone fucking him.  "Nice slut," I replied, "but I'm ahead.  I have two loads inside my hole," sending him the video of the waiter.

"Nice try," he responded, "but not as good as the four loads that are in my hole."

Damn.  I couldn't allow him, a royal cunt, to out slut me.  So I opened Grindr, searching for more cock.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5