Hotel breedings in Louisville

ohvisit

Satisfied with the outcome of an hour's worth of play at the gloryholes earlier that evening (see my prior story), I head for the hotel in downtown Louisville. Before I went to the arcade, I had posted an ad on Craigslist with a pic of my hole leaking cum...a gem of a pic taken by a fuckbuddy about a month earlier. The ad specified that BBC was preferred but any big cock of any color was welcome. Within the first hour the ad was posted, I had received twenty responses, ten of which actually seemed serious. I had posted that the fuck could be anonymous, and that part unexpectedly became an issue with some DL black guys...they didn't want anyone to walk in on them with their bare cock stuffed inside a white hole. So I had to figure out a schedule to avoid overlaps with certain guys. After a lot of back and forth scheduling and confirming, I had a line-up of six BBC and one WBC over a four hour period from 8 to midnight. I assumed, of course, that only about half would show, but damn every single one of these guys showed up.

I surreptitiously videotaped each encounter so I could recount the details. The videos are very poor quality, and since their faces are visible, I will never post them for public viewing.

The first guy insisted he be the only one there and reconfirmed multiple times that I had not asked anyone else to join at the same time. He had sent a pic of his extremely large cock. When I asked how big it was, he said I'd find out soon enough. It appeared in the photo to be maybe eight inches, decent girth but not too thick. About ten minutes before he arrived, he requested that I wear a blindfold and dim the lights. This made me nervous since the door was ajar and anyone could enter. But I decided to take the risk. So I put on the blindfold and patiently wait on the bed, my well-lubed ass in the air. Within five minutes, I feel the door open and the cool air from outside brush against my bare hole. I can feel this large black body (he's 6'6", he tells me later) slowly lean over me. His hands gently grab onto each side of my head, and he moves my head to the edge of the bed. He slaps his cock softly against my face and drags it across my lips. I take the cock in my mouth. It fills my mouth and isn't even the slightest erect yet. He slaps my ass and orders me to start sucking. The cock keeps expanding in my mouth. With some effort, I take maybe five or six inches down my throat. Unsatisfied, he holds the back of my head and forces his entire cock down my throat. It's clear at this point his cock must be at least ten inches, which is the biggest cock I had ever taken. Somehow I manage to not gag, so he fucks my throat for a few more minutes. He pulls out and gets behind me. I scramble to find the bottle of poppers on the bed, anticipating that I'm going to need a few hits to survive this fucking. He drizzles lube on my hole and begins to finger me roughly with his large fingers. One, two, three, and finally four. With a hand his size, he was basically fisting me with those four fingers. He pulls out his fingers and tells me I should probably take a couple of long hits of poppers because he intends to push all the way in. Oh god, I think, how can I do this, possibly the biggest dick I've ever had? He lays his cock between my cheeks and rubs his hefty black cock up and down my crack. He finally pauses at my stretched, well lubed hole and begins to push. He grabs my hips and shoves his entire dick in my ass. I feel his balls slap my cheeks. I bury my face in the pillow to muffle my scream from the pain. He holds his dick, so deep in my hole, and then he starts to forcefully churn that cock. My ass is so full I can barely take it. He pulls out a few inches and drives it all the way back in until his balls slap my ass. He repeats this motion for several minutes and then pulls completely out of my ass. I reach back and feel my hole, now gaping open. He orders me to hit the poppers and warns me he is going to fuck me hard until he nuts. Without any further warning, he shoves his dick balls deep and begins to fuck me so hard I can barely catch my breath. With each thrust he nearly pulls all the way out of my ass and then pounds it all the way to the hilt. I can hear his balls slap against my ass. He pile drives my hole for ten minutes and suddenly slows down. He pushes as deep as he can go, and I can tell he’s breeding me. He starts to churn his cock again. Then he slowly starts fucking me again. I feel some of his cum drip down my leg. After a few minutes, he pulls completely out, and I feel more cum leaking out of my ass. He hops onto the bed and shoves his BBC back into my hole, fucking me hard once again. I warn him that the next guy will show up soon, but he continues to pound me. Within minutes, another black guy comes into the room. I hear him unzip his pants and pull them off. The guy fucking me pulls out and tells the guy to step up and breed me. This new guy’s dick is average sized, maybe seven inches at most. He fucks me for less than five minutes and dumps his load deep in my ass. The first guy gets behind me and starts to fuck me. Before the second guy could even get his pants back on, I feel his huge cock pulse in my ass. He gave me his second load and pushed my total to three…and I had only been hosting in my room for about half an hour.

The next guy (#3) confirmed for 45 minutes later, giving my abused hole some time to recover. He wanted assurance that I would be blindfolded. I questioned if that was a smart idea but ended up agreeing to it. He showed up right on time. I could feel him walking toward my head, and then I heard him unzip. His semi-hard black cock brushed against my lips. He ordered me to suck him until he was hard. This guy was quite the grower. His cock grew in my mouth from about four inches soft to a solid eight inches fully erect. After a few minutes of deep throating him, he pulled his cock from my mouth and walked behind me. He spit on my hole a few times before pausing to lube up his dick. Then I heard a disappointing sound: a condom wrapper being opened. I told him he would have to leave if he wanted to wrap it up. Raw only, as my ad made clear. I could hear him roll on the condom, and then he slipped his cock into my lubed hole. I pulled off his dick and asked him to leave. He took off the condom and placed it on my back. I hear him zip up his pants, but he doesn’t leave the room. It’s clear he’s still standing behind me. Suddenly his hands begin to rub my ass, and he spreads my cheeks, exposing my hole. He says, “Fuck yeah, that’s a hot pussy white boy.” Those were the only words he had said and would say. He unzips his pants and, without hesitation, pushes his raw dick in my ass. When his balls hit my ass, I know he’s going to fuck until he breeds me. In the doggie position with my ass off the bed, he slides slowly in and out before finally pounding my hole non-stop for ten minutes. He pushes all the way in and holds his cock, shooting his cum deep in my ass. Wasting no time, he pulls out, zips up his pants, and leaves the room.

With four loads from BBC swimming in my cunt, I waited ass up and blindfolded for the next guy. He said he was DL and couldn’t risk being seen. He had sent me pics of his body and cock…damn, was I looking forward to taking his thick nine inches. I hear the door to the room open. He steps in and undresses completely. On the video I couldn’t believe how hot this guy was: toned/lightly muscular, handsome face, about 6’ tall, and flawless dark black skin. So I feel his hands on my ass cheeks, gently massaging them and slowly pulling them apart to expose my well-fucked hole. He moans, “Oh yeah, baby.” He wets his fingers with spit and rubs them over my hole. I hear the bottle of lube pop open. He’s getting his dick nice and wet. He then places his cock at the entrance to my hole, but it slides up my crack. He respositions and tries again. His cock slides down toward my balls this time. It was clear he had a hefty piece of meat. While he lubes up one more time, I take a hit of poppers. I feel his cocks at my hole, and this time he pushes all the way in—balls deep. I gasp, unprepared for the girth stretching my hole. He wastes no time assaulting my ass. He drives his cock in and out feverishly for a solid ten minutes before finally pausing. He pulls all the way out and tells me to get in the center of the bed. He steps onto the bed and then crouches down to line his dick up with my hole. In this position he piston fucks me for another ten minutes. By this point my ass is getting sore. I take a couple hits of poppers and move into another position—on my side. He shoves his big cock in my hole, and now I can really feel how thick it is. He fucks me slower this time, letting me enjoy the ride. Another ten minutes pass and still no nut. He rolls me onto my stomach and starts to pound my ass hard for another ten minutes. Suddenly he pulls out and starts to stroke frantically. Is he not going to breed me after nearly 45 minutes of barebacking me? Then he asks, “Want me to come in your ass? Up your butt?” Hell yes! He strokes for another 30 seconds and announces he’s about to come. He spits on his hand and quickly lubes his cock. He pushes his cock all the way in and immediately starts to breed me, unloading his hot black sperm deep in my hole. I can feel his cock pulse over and over. He pulls out, gets dressed, and leaves.

I had hoped for a few minutes to recover, but the next guy entered the room less than five minutes later. He’s an attractive, very tall black man in his early 40s, and he warned me that is cock is so thick that some guys aren’t able to handle it. Considering I had been adequately stretched by the prior BBC, I did not anticipate any issues. He moved around to my face and signaled for me to suck his cock. He’s only semi-erect, but his girth already makes it challenging to suck. As his cock grows, it becomes nearly impossible to suck, stretching my lips so much it hurts. This was going to be my encounter with a true beer-can-thick dick…and eight inches long at that! How is my ass going to take this? He moves behind me and lubes up. It clearly is not enough lube, which means his entrance into my hole is going to hurt. I feel his cock at my hole. He pushes hard but his cock doesn’t go in. He tells me to take a long hit of poppers. His hands grip my hips, and this time he shoves really hard, forcing his cock into my ass. I could actually hear my ass lips stretch as he entered me. The pain is excruciating. He pounds my hole mercilessly and continues to shove it all the way in and out, his balls slapping my ass in a frantic rhythm, until he grunts several times and holds his cock deep. No advance warning, no words. He came in my gaping white pussy, his black sperm juice now mixed in with countless other loads. When he pulls out, a small stream of cum drips from my hole. I reach back, scoop it up with my fingers, and lick it off.

About half an hour later, the one and only big white cock of the night arrived. I initially thought he would be the final cock to breed me, but that ended up not being the case. When the white guy entered the room, he asked that I remove the blindfold. I look up, and standing before me is this handsome 30-something white guy with a light blonde beard. He whips out an already erect thick eight incher and orders me to suck it. While I’m deep throating his cock, he’s reaching around to play with my hole. After a few minutes, he moves behind me, and I take a hit of poppers thinking he’s about to fuck me. Instead I feel his tongue swirl around my hole. He clearly tastes the remnants of cum that had leaked out. When he starts to suck on my hole, I ask him to stop. I want to keep the seed for myself. So he proceeds to lick my toes. Now, I usually don’t like having my toes licked, but damn, this guy was great. I was moaning like crazy. After five minutes of this, he rose and shoved his entire dick in my ass. He had only lubed with spit, but soon enough his dick got lubed with the loads already deposited in my hole. He fucks me at a nice, moderate pace doggie style for about 20 minutes before turning me on my back. He pushes his cock back in my hole and again starts sucking and licking my toes. It sends me over the edge, and I blow my load all over my chest. He scoops up my cum and lubes his cock with it. After a few minutes of fucking me with my own cum, he moans loudly. And then I feel his cock pulse in my ass as he fills me with his seed. My tenth load of the night. Perhaps the most loads I’ve ever taken in such a short period of time.

The breeding session wasn’t over, however. The first BBC—the monster cock—wanted to fuck me again. He said he really gets off on a loaded hole. Ten minutes after we text he’s back in the room. He walks up behind me, unzips his pants, and rams his hard dick in my hole—no lube and no spit. He pounds my hole with such force I can barely stay on my hands and knees. He yells out, “I’m going to fucking breed you.” And with that, I feel his balls rest on my ass as he shoots his load up my hole. He zips up and leaves.

It was time to empty all that cum from my hole. I place a cup on the floor and squat over it, careful to line it up so I don’t waste any of that precious seed. With a gentle push, out rushes a glob of creamy cum. After the fifth push, I think most of the cum has made its way into the glass. I’m stunned by the volume. Not to be wasted, I raise the glass to my mouth and pour it in, swishing it around my tongue and swallowing it.

I’ll be back in Louisville around the middle of January for two days. Hope I can double the number of loads!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 10