Bred at the stroke of midnight on New Year's

CDNbbR

New year's breeding  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Have you or would you like to breed or get bred right at the stroke of midnight?

• Yes I have, and it started my year off right.
    • I haven't done it yet but I really want to.
    • No, a fuck is a fuck.

Seeing how New Year's is now upon is and all of us have kissed someone at midnight, I was curious if any members here have or ever wanted a big load of cum shot deep in their ass right at the stroke of midnight or to breed an ass at midnight? Would love to hear your stories and I'm sure there are a few good ones out there ;-) . Cheers to all members and hope 2018 is good to all of you sexually and in your day to day lives as well! All I ask is please be safe as in don't drink and drive

Just last New Years I had the thrill of feeling a hot cock unload in my as just as the ball dropped.   It was a great night, great fun, great fucking and it had a lasting effect on me.  I have written a fair amount about that in other forums where that discussion is allowed.   Needless to say, if you get  a chance to bet pounded as the calendar changes to 2018, DO IT.

• Like 1

I did this for the first time last night! I've been dating this sexy older man, rugged daddy type who lives out in the woods, for exactly a year. Ive always used condoms with him because I know how much he likes fucking other young guys like me regularly. Im proud to say that my skills impress him the most, and he's kept me around the longest. He's pressured me to bareback before, but I've always resisted. I finally started PrEP last week so I was ready to submit to his demands. I stayed over his place last night, and we smoked, had sex, smoked more, had sex, and then ate some munchies while watching the ball drop on TV. Finally we had a round of fucking after, and he shot is 1 week wad up my hole. Best feeling in the world. I kept his cum inside me all night and wished that he will breed me more this coming new year. 

• Upvote 1

Guest btchbyl

did it with some dude in a sleazy gay bar toilet this year but it wasn't intentional. it was packed in the bar and the dude stuck behind me kept grinding his cock up against my ass so I grabbed his hand and pushed my way through the crowd 2 the mens room. I dropped my jeans below my ass and bent over the toilet while the anon top banged my ass hard from behind. some dude watched us through the wide gap in the door and after the top shot his load up my ass and left I stayed bent over and let the watcher use my ass 2 get off. by the time he finished and left it was after midnight and the bar crowd was starting 2 thin out. my roommates were in the bar and wondered where I went 4 so long so I told them about getting fucked in the toilet. they told me 2 keep the loads in my ass and we went home where they took turns using my ass as their personal sperm bank til 6 in the morning. good way 2 start the year. 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...