Shaved, Trimmed or Natural?

Guest gwmcatcher

Guest BreedingCameraman

I used to shave mine, but I’ve been holding off on doing that more and more lately. I do, however, still trim mine a bit. While I like having and showing off some hair down there, I don’t like for it to get unruly. I especially hate it when the longer hairs get snagged on whatever cockring I end up trying to put on, but I also got tired of hearing guys complain about hair getting stuck in their throat on the rare occasion that I let someone go down on me for oral.

Always get my cock/balls/ass waxed for nice smooth skin......i prefer it that way but i have no problem with guys keeping some hair on their cock/balls.

I've got a problem with really heavy sweat smell that is reduced when i shave so i shave my balls, ass and pits and keep the rest trimmed short.  It's got nothing to do with diet, it just is.  So I'm generally shaved smooth. I've gotten to really like the feel of smooth balls and ass on me or anyone topping me.

Edited by lovetobefucked

I like keeping mine trimmed but I really hate doing it myself, so it usually goes natural. I used to pay a “manscaper” before and he did a very good job as well as planting some seeds in my new garden when he was finished! 😬

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Neatly trimmed or shaved, Hairy guys are kind of a turn off for me. I'd rather not get a mouth full of pubic hair if i'm trying to suck your dick lol. 

I trim my pubes and shave my nuts and cock. I just think it looks neater. But I don’t mind either way on another guy as long as I can see what he’s packing. 

I pretty much shave everything pubes, balls, armpits, legs and wax my chest and trim my ass. Occasionally I let my pubes grow but then get an urge to trim them a little and before I know it I’ve shaved it all bare again.

Guest ChaserPup

I go between trimmed and smooth personally. If I’m with somebody, I don’t care what they do with their body hair but it just feels better for me.