Becoming a sub

For a very long time I've always been a top, into leather and rubber (hence the fetishgear nick on here).  Last year that changed for me, so here's the story of how I "turned" into a bottom.  This (like my other experience I wrote on here) happened on Hampstead Heath, in October 2016.

I went to the Heath in my usual cruising gear - leather shirt, leather zip up jeans and boots.  It was about midnight, a full moon was out so visibility was quite good for a change.  I made my way to the fuck tree and a few guys were bent over with their trousers down their legs.  Only one was being fucked, and he was quite noisy, moaning as the top was fucking him.  I could feel myself getting hard watching him being fucked.  I decided to see what else was on offer.  I walk further down, through a bit of a clearing.  Stood at the side of the path I see a skinhead guy, in his 40s, slim but athletic build, in a rubber polo shirt, rubber jeans with a codpiece, tall boots (probably 30 holes).  He looks really hot, just my type.  I stop down the path a bit and look across at him.  He walks up and we feel each other's cocks through our gear.  He smiles and whispers "follow me" - I follow him into a deeper part of the woods.

He stops, turns and snogs me.  He's a really good kisser and I rapidly get hard.  I feel his cock through the cod piece and he's getting hard too.  After a few minutes of vigorous snogging, I feel him wrapping his leg around my leg and pulling me towards him.  This puts me off balance and I fall to my knees.  Nice move!  He pulls off the codpiece rapidly, I hear the three snappers snap and I feel a cock being pushed into my mouth.  I gag as it gets pushed in - it felt about 6 inches, uncut and thick.  I pull my head back and he grabs the back of my head and pushes it back onto his cock.  I gag again but he doesn't release his hands, forcing me to take his cock.  After pumping my mouth a few times he releases his hands allowing me to gasp for air.  He bends over and says "we're going to keep doing this until you do it without gagging" in a rough Southern accent.  His cock is thrust back into my throat and he starts to slowly pump away, each stroke hitting the back of my throat.  To start with I keep gagging, but after a few goes I'm able to take it without gagging as much.  I can taste his precum, smell his rubber jeans and I feel drool dripping down the front of my leather shirt.

After a while he says "get to your feet".  I do so and he starts to snog me and pops open a few snappers on my leather shirt, playing with my nipples.  He whispers in my ear "I want to fuck that arse of yours".  I reply "I'm usually a top".  He chuckles and goes "you're no fucking top you fucking cocksucker, I'm going to fill your arse with my cum until it's dripping out, how does that sound slut?".  He pulls down the zip covering my arse on my leather jeans.  I reply "I'm not sure".  He chuckles again "you're wearing that and you're not sure, you know you want it and I know I want my cock in there".  He gets on his knees and I feel a tongue in my arse, god that feels so good.  I start moaning with pleasure.  I'm really turned on by this point and I with a quiver in my voice I reply "I want you to fuck me".  He continues rimming my arse before I feel a few fingers being pushed in, opening me up.  I moan again with pleasure.  "Sniff this", he says, passing me some poppers.  I inhale deeply and feel a head rush and I know I want him in me.  As I'm doing that I feel a cool liquid being poured and pushed into my arse.

He moves me to a tall tree stump and bends me over.  "Keep sniffing those poppers slut, I'm not going to stop until you're full of cum.  Got that?".  I reply "yes".  I feel the head of his penis being pushed it and him holding it near the spinchter.  I'm tight, I take another sniff of the poppers and feel myself relaxing.  He pushes past the spinchter and I moan in pain.  He then gently pushes in and out a few times, first of all inside me, then going in and out against my spinchter, which is now relaxing a lot.  He then pumps slowly for a bit, before he starts speeding up.  I feel each stroke and groan.  As he speeds up I can feel his crotch slapping against my arse.

He's getting more turned on as he starts dirty talk as he's pumping me.  "You're liking this slut aren't you?", "Fucking leather top with my cock inside you, dirty slut".  He keeps pumping away, and starts pounding with more force.  It's starting to hurt a bit and I moan.  He keeps pounding faster and faster before I hear him almost roaring "yeeeessssss, fuck yes, take my seed slut".  I feel his cock twitching in my arse and he pushes his cock deep inside, with his full body weight on me.  He then stays still for a bit, I still feel his twitching cock.

After a few minutes he pulls his cock out, takes my hand and pushes it against my arse and says "feel that slut".  I feel cum running out of my arse and down my legs.  "Fucking slut, you're no leather top, you're my fucking sub bitch slut".  I reply "yes sir, I am".  He smiles, does up his codpiece and walks away.  I get up, and do up my leather shirt and zip up my jeans, warm cum still dripping down my arse.

And that was my initiation into the wonderful world of being a sub bottom slut.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

You able to bust a hands free load simply by getting deep dicked?  Although I absolutely love pleasing my tops, I love being submissive to guys, and the very thought of having an ass full of rock hard cock gets me going, nothing compares to busting a nut simply from getting fucked. I think I was born to be a bottom, but without orgasms from prostate stimulation, I really doubt I’d crave an ass full of cock as much as I do. I’m a man who is attracted to men, and women’s clothing does nothing for me, although to each their own  

Congrats!  Any time I’m laying flat on my back, looking up at a sexy stud as he’s got my ass full of cock, I can’t help but feel that all is right with the word and remind myself once again that being gay is fucking amazing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...