A Taste for BB

The idea of bareback sex has always been hot to me (why wouldn't it have been??), but I always had anxiety about the risks.  Since going on PrEP in August this year, I've come to realise that addiction to BB is genuine. This past weekend I was in Manchester for New Year and spent a good portion of my time at Basement.  Anyone familiar with the sauna scene in the UK will know the Basement well, I imagine.

The main event was after midnight on NYE, and the place was packed, all shapes and sizes of men and cocks.  As I walked in, I was chatting to a gorgeous guy in front of me in the queue so, naturally, we fucked around as soon as we got in, fucking each other, with him shooting inside of me.  We decided it might be fun to set me up in the sling room and the instant I lay down, about a dozen guys made their way into the room, each taking his turn on my arse, several of them releasing their loads inside of me as I lay back and and sniffed poppers, encouraging them to cum inside of me, (not that they truly needed any encouragement). The gorgeous guy would occasionally fuck me in between the strangers. That feeling of being used was nothing less than euphoric.

I suppose the point of my anecdote is that I'm back in my home city and am already craving the sling.  I'm tempted to take another visit next weekend and just lay there all afternoon until my arse is leaking the loads of a dozen or more men.  In the past I read bareback sex was addictive, and I remember dismissing such claims as an obvious exaggeration.  Today, however, I'd say I'm definitely feeling withdrawal symptoms. 

Anybody else remember the start of his addiction to bareback sex.  Oh, and by the way, anyone in the Manchester area should hit me up. I'm there frequently.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I went to Club Dallas for New Years.  The place was so packed and so many guys who had never been there or rarely have been were there along with the regulars and it was a total fuckfest.  It took me back to the first time I went to (the now-closed) Eros in Atlanta. 

The first time I went to the Eros I was so nervous and had heard so many things about the place, but I also recall how hot it was to strip down to my underwear and walk around showing my dick off, knowing guys would be turned on by the thought of me, an 18 year, who was ready and willing.  I wasn't roaming the halls long before guys were pulling me in the booths to fuck and suck. Nobody was asking about condoms or using them, they just went in me bare or took me bare, each load being shot inside the bottom.  I forget the number of guys with whom I hooked up, but eventually I went into the blackout room where all the intense fucking was going on.  The room was so dark I couldn't honestly see who was fucking me or who I was fucking, but it was all bare, and it was heaven.  I was there for hours, I lost my underpants and lost count of how many times I came or how many loads I took.  It was a lot though.  And I was hooked.

In the days that followed all I could think about was barebacking and hooking up.  I was constantly on MYLOL, Grindr, CL, BBRT and other apps looking for random hookups.  I didn't give a shot so long as it was bare and quickly found it was easier not to bother raising the question as almost all the guys went bare anyhow.  I'd cruise the gym, bathrooms at Walmart and Target, anything to get more cock.  Sometimes I'd hook up four or more guys a day.  And on the weekend back to Eros, sometimes on Thursday for college night.  Soon it was Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  But I settled into something approaching normalcy once I was was in school and a job.  I only bareback now.  I don't have the desire to wrap or want someone to wrap to fuck me.  I want to breed and be bred.