Getting Fucked by Someone Who Was Not My Type

Cumjunky215

We all have preferences but glad I'm open to men with whom I' would not generally be interested.  This is one such occasion. 

On New Years I received an email from a guy who had fucked me one spring when I was traveling in Italy.  I was in a small city in the southern Italy one night, the streets and piazzas filled with lots of young people who were drinking, dancing, laughing in bars.  I was just taking a stroll prior to turning in at my hotel, when I noticed a guy, probably somewhere in the range of 42 to 48, who was clearly staring at me.  He was bald (and not a sexy kind of bald), probably a working stiff, taking a break from the obligations of his wife and family.  He nodded at me as the commotion with the mostly younger crowd was going on, gesturing with his head towards a small side street, scratching his crotch as he entered the side street. 

I followed him, not finding find him at all sexy or interesting but definitely a take-charge guy from his attitude.  Coarse hair on his arms and poking above his shirt and scruffy beard made him look virile but still not my type.  I hadn't had dick since I left the States so I took a chance.  

Soon side street was quite quiet and dark, in various locations, somewhat dark.  Still, even if the light was spotty, I could see he occasionally glanced behind himself, checking to see if I was following.  After a few minutes he entered darkened area, when I got close I could see it was a path.  He was stroking himself jeans open and I rubbed myself through mine.  His eyes fixed on mine, he took my hand and placed it on his meat, which was fat, not too long, uncut, oh, and he was pre-cumming like crazy.  

Pushing my head down to his crotch, he leaned over and slid his hand into the seat of my pants, massaging my ass cheeks before fingering my hole.  I had cleaned and lubed up before dinner hoping something might appear, and here I was. 

When he felt the wet hole he muttered something but knew he was happy.  Spitting on his fingers to lube my ass a bit more, I pulled jeans down to give him clear access.  He turned me around, and pushed his way in, no talking.  After giving me a bit of little time to adjust to his cock, he commenced a deep fucking, which lasted for ten to fifteen minutes, the two of us standing, and in which I leaned against a stone wall for support.  This was strictly a matter of getting him off, which was fine with me.

Tensing up, he bred my ass, balls deep, with what seemed to be a huge load.  Resting against me, his cock lodged in my ass, he caught his breath, and naturally his cock softened and slid out of my ass, whereupon I turned around, dropped to my knees, and sucked him clean, as he massaged my scalp and his breathing slowly normalized.

I continued sucking his cock and to my pleasure he got hard again, pulled me back into position, and abruptly slammed back into my ass, fucking even harder than our earlier sessions.  Although enjoying his tactics, I stumbled a bit, and tried to re position myself so I was more comfortable.  Apparently, however, he thought I was trying to get away as he locked me into place, and intensified his assault on my ass, getting rougher and more frantic, which left me even more aroused.  After another ten to fifteen minutes of rough fucking, he came again.  

We pulled ourselves together.  He asked if I was okay, then we walked out and talked a bit.  I told him I would be around for another two days.  He said he wanted to fuck me again, so I gave him my cell phone number and e-mail address.

The next morning I found a message asking if I wanted more milk.  That was the entire message!  Of course I answered 'yes'.  His next message gave me the time and place, and suggested I lube myself as I had done the night before.  

At the appointed time and place I awaited him while sitting on a bench.  He showed up, approached me, we exchanged a a couple sentences, and then bade me "Andiamo," leading me to another secluded spot a little more lit than the location where we had fucked the night before.  The same routine ensued.  Without dropping his trousers, he pulled his dick and balls out, he gave me two fucks and two huge loads.  We neither kissed nor hugged.  We simply exchanged an animalistic breeding.  

We stayed in touch and email each other occasionally.  He frequently reminds me he has more milk for me, and invites me to come back.  I'm planning a trip to Italy sometime this year!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5

As a total cockpig and cumslut - I get fucked by lots of guys who are not my types and by lots of guys whi I don't even see. I am here to take cock and seed and that is my lot in life and the rest is irrelevant.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I see it similar. As a natural born cumslut I am not picky, if a guy is my type or not. I am born to take cock and cum from any guy. A lot of not my type guys used my holes during the years. Who cares? I do, for what I was born. I spread my legs for any guy. No matter, if handsome, ugly, crippled, old, fat.

• Like 1

Guest nelly26
On 1/1/2018 at 4:16 PM, Cumjunky215 said:

We all have preferences but glad I'm open to people I'd usually not be interested in.  Got an email from a guy on New Years that fucked me in the spring when visiting Italy, nothing like "my type".  Met in a small city in the south one night, lots of young people drinking, dancing, laughing in bars.  I was just walking before heading to the hotel, notice a guy about 42-48 looking at me.   Balding in not a sexy way, staring intently, probably a working stiff away from his wife and family.  He nodded at me as the commotion with the mostly younger crowd was going on.  Then he tipped his head toward the street near us as he scratched his crotch and started walking.  I followed.  Didn't find him at all sexy or interesting but definitely a take-charge guy from his attitude.  Coarse hair on his arms and poking above his shirt and scruffy beard made him look virile but still not my type.  I hadn't had dick since I left the states so took a chance.  Soon the street quiet and dark in spots.  He'd glance occasionally to see if I was following.  After a few minutes he entered darkened area, when I got close I could see it was a path.  He was stroking himself jeans open and I rubbed myself thru mine.  Kept staring at my eyes took my hand and put it on him--fat not too long uncut meat precumming like crazy.  Pulled my head down on him and rubbed my ass sliding under my clothes, then fingering my hole.  I cleaned and lubed up before dinner hoping something might appear--and here we are.  When he felt the wet hole he muttered something but knew he was happy.  Spitting on his fingers to wet me more I pulled jeans down for clear access. He turned me and pushed in no talking.  A little time to adjust he started fucking deep for about 10-15 minutes standing, me leaning on a stone wall.  It was all about him getting off and I was ok with it.  Tensing up he started breeding balls deep what seemed like a huge load.  Resting in me he slowly fell out and I sucked him clean, him rubbing my head and hair catching his breath.  He started getting hard again  pulled me up and just slammed back in fucking harder me against the wall. I tried to adjust and get comfortable but he must've thought trying to get away. He got rougher and more determined which only made me more aroused.  Another 10-15 minutes of rough fucking and he came again.  We pulled ourselves together, he asked if I'm ok, then we walked out and talked a little.  Said I'm only around for another 2 days, he wanted to fuck again, so gave him my # and email. Next morning there's a message asking if I want more milk--that's it!  Told me time and place and to be wet and ready like last time for him.  He shows up walks over to me on a bench that night, a couple sentences conversation, then "andiamo" and I follow him to another secluded spot a little more lit than last night.  The same routine, pulls his dick out of his jeans kept buckled and up to his balls and he gives 2 fucks and huge loads.  No kisses, hugs, just animalistic breeding.  We stayed in touch and email occasionally, he says he has more milk for me and to come back.  Hoping for time off this year!

Also how did the guy know to approach you? Italy is pretty conservative. Were you wearing something slutty? 

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/2/2018 at 12:54 AM, Dee82 said:

I get fucked by a lot of guys not my type all the time. Its in my cumslut nature not to refuse any cocks and loads.

That’s a good pig !

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/2/2018 at 1:11 AM, Darkanonjock said:

Generally, it’s about the load for me. Just close your eyes and in that moment, he can be anyone you want him to be.

Hell yeah !

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/2/2018 at 10:54 AM, bellyguy44 said:

I see it similar. As a natural born cumslut I am not picky, if a guy is my type or not. I am born to take cock and cum from any guy. A lot of not my type guys used my holes during the years. Who cares? I do, for what I was born. I spread my legs for any guy. No matter, if handsome, ugly, crippled, old, fat.

That’s me too !  ☣️

As just a hole meant to take cock and cum it's not my place to say whether he's my type or not ... if he has a hard cock and wants to use me then it's my privilege to be used. It's totally anonymous with a lot of guys so even in a bookstore I often never see the cock sliding in and out of my ass and breeding me -- and that's the ultimate way  like it.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, nelly26 said:

Also how did the guy know to approach you? Italy is pretty conservative. Were you wearing something slutty? 

I chalked it up to gaydar.  He was looking intently and thought "maybe", but when he started adjusting his junk in his jeans I thought definitely.  Anybody can rub or scratch themselves but a gay person would pick up on the sign.  When he walked away and would look back to make sure I was following it was clear to me.  Anyone observing it (straight) wouldn't pick it up.  

Just a few months ago, I was in a hotel room with about an hour until my train, didn't really have time to do anything. A guy who wasn't my type messaged me on one of the apps and happened to be in the same hotel. I figured may as well play, it beats watching tv for an hour. Turned out he was a pretty good fuck and i don't regret it at all. 

• Like 1