Ringing in 2018

So 2018 started off with a bang for me.  I have been really good friends for over 2 years with a guy that lives about an hour away.  He was a true friend that would do anything to help you out.  Up until New Years. our relationship was just friends, nothing more, nothing less.  We would flirt with each other, but had never had sex.  At times I thought there would be as he let me rub his massive cock through his jeans, but that was about all.  All was cool though, as we were true friends.

Things changed though on New Years Eve, when he invited me to a party at his condo. Drinks were flowing and we had a good buzz on.  We shared a wonderful kiss at the stroke of midnight, and shortly after the other guests left.  I was quite tired as I woke at 4:30 am that morning, and after the others left, I told him I was quite tired, and ready for bed.  He agreed, and although I expected him to show me to the guest bedroom, he invited me to his room.  I cant lie, I have always wanted his cock in me, be it in my mouth, but hopefully in my ass.  As he took his clothes off. I couldn't help but admire that cock that I had only rubbed through his jeans.  He was a good 7-8 when soft, and truly beer can thick.  He quickly invited me to take ahold of it, which I did.  His cock quickly started to grow to a good hard 10 inches.

I quickly stripped, and we got into bed,where he became very passionate. We kissed deeply, cuddled and then he rolled me over to eat my ass out. I was in pure heaven thinking that I was about to get seeded.  He abruptly stopped rimming me, and we rolled over and cuddled some more.  As we were doing so, he tells me that he has always been a true friend, and he didn't want to ruin that by having sex.  I told him that I have always wanted sex with him, but kind of felt the same.  AS we discussed it, we both agreed that sex would not get between us as friends.

As we cuddled some more, he opened up and told me that friendship was not the ONLY reason that we had not had sex with me before. He told me that he was poz, undetectable! I was somewhat surprised. but not as surprised as he was when I told him I was chasing a gift! With that he rolled me over and fucked the shit out of me! After he left my hole dripping, we simply rolled over and fell asleep.  I woke early that morning as I felt his cock rubbing my ass ready for a second breeding. We then threw on some clothes, and headed to the balcony to have a smoke, and talk about what happened. 

We both agreed that we were glad that sex finally happened.  We were both surprised of our revelations that he was undetectable, and that I was chasing.  We discussed the possibility of him going off meds to try and gift me.  There was no definite answer from him, although I believe it will eventually happen. His life as a positive guy have not been all that great, and he questioned me as to why I was looking to be gifted.  As some of you may know, and as I explained to him, it is bound to happen at some point, and I really want to know who my gifter is. When I asked if he knew his gifter, he said he did not, and understands me wanting to know.  The jury is still out on if that will happen though.

Would LOVEto hear from any of you who have been in similar situation. Although this story is in the fiction section, it is 100% true.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5