Newcastle/North East sex parties?

jayBBraw

I'm currently living in the north east and I'm a touch underwhelmed by the gay sex scene. There are the 2 saunas in NCL that I know of (Number 52 and Base) and they're alright but only if you go at the right times. Outside of weekend afternoons, they're a little lacking in numbers.

I wondered whether anyone knew of any sex parties, organised orgies/gangbangs or sex clubs in the north east??

• 3 months later...

I tried to hit you up on Grindr one night. You were game for doing an anon dark walk in fuck. All was going well until the point you blocked me.

The chat went along the lines of, you were wanting to be used as a cum dump and wanted to be waiting ass in the air etc etc etc - me and my buddy we're ready to come round. You'd seen our pics - then you blocked with a closing message of ''This is too much hard work''

I said to my buddy, if he was a proper cumdump he wouldn't have been that much hard work - you missed out on being bred by 2 hung raw tops that night.

I guess some people have an ideology of what they want, yet when t's offered to them on a platter - reality kicks in and they actually want something else. Or - their just their to waste their time (and others!) 

On 4/26/2018 at 12:00 AM, anonfuck28 said:

I tried to hit you up on Grindr one night. You were game for doing an anon dark walk in fuck. All was going well until the point you blocked me.

The chat went along the lines of, you were wanting to be used as a cum dump and wanted to be waiting ass in the air etc etc etc - me and my buddy we're ready to come round. You'd seen our pics - then you blocked with a closing message of ''This is too much hard work''

I said to my buddy, if he was a proper cumdump he wouldn't have been that much hard work - you missed out on being bred by 2 hung raw tops that night.

I guess some people have an ideology of what they want, yet when t's offered to them on a platter - reality kicks in and they actually want something else. Or - their just their to waste their time (and others!) 

Based in Sheffield here fella. Genuine BB cumdump bottom. Would love to take both your cocks and spunk. 

Can accom or travel if you’re up for it?

• Upvote 1

I've never once used the phrase 'this is too much hard work' when it comes to fucking so sounds like you got a little bit mixed up there.

And just as an extra comment to my last response to your rude and inaccurate message, I don't accom, ever. So I've no idea who blocked you but it certainly wasn't me. Maybe consider that before you try and taint someone else's reputation for no reason.

On 5/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, jayBB92 said:

And just as an extra comment to my last response to your rude and inaccurate message, I don't accom, ever. So I've no idea who blocked you but it certainly wasn't me. Maybe consider that before you try and taint someone else's reputation for no reason.

I guess you must have a double-ganger then from the same area - same profile and pics but hey - not to worry, my reputation is still intact fella.

On 5/11/2018 at 12:40 AM, anonfuck28 said:

I guess you must have a double-ganger then from the same area - same profile and pics but hey - not to worry, my reputation is still intact fella.

Like I said, none of the above remotely fits me so as far as I'm concerned, so is mine ?‍♀

(*doppelganger)