DAILY BOI TO BREED!!!

Guest Saturn1

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/2/2018 at 11:03 PM, NLbear said:

If I were a top I'd love to breed these two...

Oh Daddy (gabriel cross) gif1.gif

ride it gif.gif

More of the daddy with the Mickey Mouse tatt☣️☣️

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED: 01/07/18. I would TOTALLY BREED HIM!!! Would YOU??? REMEMBER: YOU can add a pic of a BOI that YOU want to BREED, too!!! 

!!!YAY!!!.jpg

BOIBREED.gif

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED: 01/08/18. I would TOTALLY BREED HIM!!! Would YOU??? REMEMBER: YOU can add a pic of a BOI that YOU want to BREED, too!!! 

!!!YAY!!!.jpg

PIC1.jpg

PIC2.jpg

PIC3.jpg

PIC4.jpg

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED: 01/09/18. I would TOTALLY BREED HIM!!! Would YOU??? REMEMBER: YOU can add a pic of a BOI that YOU want to BREED, too!!! 

!!!YAY!!!.jpg

BOI7A.gif

BOI7B.gif

BOI7C.gif

BOI7D.gif

Guest Saturn1

Thanks, Westlondoner!!! I thought this thread would be more popular and peeps would share a boi that they would want to breed! Oh, well. I am happy that you and a few other peeps on here like this thread! I do it for peeps like you! :)

3 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

Thanks, Westlondoner!!! I thought this thread would be more popular and peeps would share a boi that they would want to breed! Oh, well. I am happy that you and a few other peeps on here like this thread! I do it for peeps like you! :)

Oh if that's the case. Then when i saw this guy on Maverickmen I definitely had the urge to breed him and be bred xD

97RiYwgsuGp.jpg

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

I'm enjoying this thread too despite being primarily a bottom and a daddy-chaser. The pics take me back a couple decades to my own days as a twink.

• Like 1