DAILY BOI TO BREED!!!

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

***CHANGES*** DAILY BOI TO BREED WILL NOW BE IN VIDEO FORMAT. GO TO MY PROFILE, CHOOSE ALBUMS AND SELECT DAILY BOI TO BREED. DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #1!!! 01/22/18. HE GETS NAKED, HE FINGERS HIS HOLE, HE JERKS AND CUMS!! YAY!!! I WOULD BREED HIM!!! WOULD YOU???

Edited by Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

***CHANGES*** DAILY BOI TO BREED WILL NOW BE IN VIDEO FORMAT. GO TO MY PROFILE, CHOOSE ALBUMS AND SELECT DAILY BOI TO BREED OR CLICK ON LINK BELOW. DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #2!!! FOR 01/23/18. HE STRIPS, HE JERKS, HE SELF-SUCKS AND CUMS!! YAY!!! I WOULD BREED HIM!!! WOULD YOU???

Edited by Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

***CHANGES*** DAILY BOI TO BREED WILL NOW BE IN VIDEO FORMAT. GO TO MY PROFILE, CHOOSE ALBUMS AND SELECT DAILY BOI TO BREED OR CLICK ON LINK BELOW. DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #3!!! FOR 01/24/18. HE SUCKS DILDO, HE SHOWS YOU HIS BOIPUSSY AND HE USES THAT DILDO!!! I WOULD BREED HIM!!! WOULD YOU???

Edited by Saturn1

33 minutes ago, Cutefunboi said:

We all love to breed virgin innocent bois. But where and how to find those willing bois?

Have you ever been in Berlin? or i guess in every big city now. There is more and more young guys who get the prep and are willing to get filled. I'm 23 yo and already a cumpig but some are younger than me and even more trash.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, FrenchKiss said:

Have you ever been in Berlin? or i guess in every big city now. There is more and more young guys who get the prep and are willing to get filled. I'm 23 yo and already a cumpig but some are younger than me and even more trash.

I do noticed a lot of young guys are into daddies. But the question is where to find them. And if one is not the typical big fat hung hairy white Daddy type, some young bTTms actually have no interest in you as you are “ not old enough “

14 minutes ago, Cutefunboi said:

I do noticed a lot of young guys are into daddies. But the question is where to find them. And if one is not the typical big fat hung hairy white Daddy type, some young bTTms actually have no interest in you as you are “ not old enough “

Don't worry. Berlin has a lot of Sauna. i guess, i advice you to go to the boiler to find what you're looking for. but don't think boys here want big fat white daddy... Berlin dosn't like fat people.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED IS NOW IN VIDEO FORMAT. GO TO MY PROFILE, CHOOSE ALBUMS AND SELECT DAILY BOI TO BREED OR CLICK ON LINK ABOVE. DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #4!!! FOR 02/08/18!!! HE STRIPS, HE SHOWS HIS BODY, HE SHOWS HIS HOLE, HE JERKS AND HE CUMS!!! I WOULD BREED HIM! WOULD YOU???

Edited by Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED IS NOW IN VIDEO FORMAT. GO TO MY PROFILE, CHOOSE ALBUMS AND SELECT DAILY BOI TO BREED OR CLICK ON LINK BELOW. DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #5!!! FOR 02/09/18!!! HE'S NAKED, HE SHOWS HIS BODY, HE JERKS AND HE CUMS!!! I WOULD BREED HIM! WOULD YOU???

On 1/28/2018 at 9:05 AM, FrenchKiss said:

I'm 19 y.o. and I love getting filled!

• Like 1

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED IS NOW IN VIDEO FORMAT. GO TO MY PROFILE, CHOOSE ALBUMS AND SELECT DAILY BOI TO BREED OR CLICK ON LINK BELOW. DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #6 FOR 02/10/18!!! HE TALKS, HE STRIPS, HE SHOWS HIS BODY, HE SHOWS HIS ASS, HE SHOWS HIS HOLE, HE JERKS AND CUMS IN A GLASS OF WATER!!! I WOULD BREED HIM!!! WOULD YOU???

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #8 FOR 02/12/18!!! HE'S NAKED, HE JERKS AND CUMS!!! I LUV HIS SMOOTH AND CREAMY SKIN!!! TIME FOR A BODY TONGUE BATH!!! I WOULD BREED HIM!!! WOULD YOU???

I GUESS I FORGOT TO MAKE A NOTIFICATION FOR DAILY BOI TO BREED #7 FOR 02/11/18!!! IT'S IN MY ALBUM, THO!!!

Guest Saturn1

DAILY BOI TO BREED VIDEO #9 FOR 02/13/18!!! HE SHAKES HIS JUICY ASS, HE SHOWS YOU HIS BOIPUSSY AND SPANKS HIMSELF! THIS BOI WANTS TO BE FUCKED REAL BAD!!! I WOULD BREED HIM!!! WOULD YOU???