Ideas for abusing dudes into dom/faggot play.

Guest hungandmean

Guest hungandmean

Always looking for new ways to abuse faggots. I'm pretty creative but when i'm not in the mood to be creative google really only comes up for ways to abuse women.

For faggots: What do you find extremely degrading? What's something you can't get out of your mind?

For doms: What's something you enjoy doing to a faggot?

being pushed face down in a urinal and held there while men piss and spit on me used for public cock sucker by the bar as men come over and shove their cocks in my face and cum in this bitch . left locked their day and night fucked and sucking cock

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

As a Dom, Small cock humiliation works wonders and so does breeding. I always refer to their ass as a pussy. I'll slap them, spit on them, make them eat my ass.

I've been forced to wear a cup jock with a dog shock collar in it up against my nuts, and another dog shock collar strapped on my neck.  I was restrained in handcuffs and leg irons so I was completely helpless.  My Dom would administer shocks to my neck when he wanted me to suck and to my nuts when he wanted my asshole.  He used a spider gag on me to prevent me from biting down when I'd get shocked.  

I've also been left in motel rooms overnight in restraints and ordered to service any man that shows up at the door.  My Dom would pimp me out, sometimes in person, sometimes online.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you have to ask bottoms.....i mean....faggots.......how to make us feel "abused" then you're not a real dom lol. Real doms take what they want. If he finds a bottom that is more sexually depraved then he expected, then he'll make the bottom live his kinks but increase it into a month long non-stop fuck fest which makes us question our dedication. He will also make us do what he wants. 

Real depraved bottoms literally want to be abused when having sex. Multiple cocks surrounding us is our life! There's literally nothing you can do to "abuse" us because that's what we'll expect if we're hooking up with a "dom top". Hence; why you were unable to keep up with me lol.

If you really want to abuse a bottom, rape a lonely boi in an adult theater who approaches you and gets on his knees. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Being used in front of an audience of other men is major for me. My first humiliation was a dominant guy who I was seeing holding me from behind and jacking me off to orgasm at a bar with about a dozen guys watching. I had never felt so helpless or vulnerable. Of course, since then I've had everything you can imagine done to me in front of a crowd, and sometimes the crowd gets in on the action. But it's just knowing that any man there could think, "I know what he made you do, and I could make you do that, too" that gets me. Also, treating me like property - for a Dom to give me to another man for fucking, without asking or saying even one word to me about it, is the brass ring.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Being raped, being triggered by hypnosis to get so drunk I dont know what is going on and the guy who triggered me showed up or sent someone else to fuck me - waking up the next day with no idea what happened or who did it.  Knowing one of them came in me, and having no idea who it was so looking around at the grocery store every time i go wondering if any of those guys could be him

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2