Morning Breeding

frenchyJules

I was a bit horny this morning so I looked around on Grindr for some cock.  After a bit I connected with a guy, we talked a bit.  I let him know I was looking to suck some cock, whereupon he showed my a pic of a thick veiny uncut cock.  I was definitely interested.

"Just sucking it?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it."

"Nice, but be nude."

I removed my clothing and waited less than five minutes before he arrived as he had been very close to my place.  Opening the door, he was quite an average guy.  Saying nothing, he dropped his pants, sat on the couch and presented himself.  Getting on my knees, I took care of his cock, which was bigger in the flesh than the pic had suggested.

I rubbed, licked and sucked, all the while trying to gauge his level of lust - which was somewhat difficult to determine as he said nothing, leaving only a few bodily clues which I could use to adjust my efforts so he would enjoy the experience - without cumming too quickly.  Honestly, without verbal expressions, it was difficult to read him. 

I took his cock down my throat as far as I could, which he seemed to enjoy, and afterwards he lay on the couch, and I followed suit, which gave him better access to fuck my throat.  His hand brushed my back so I guided him to my ass, unexpectedly he put a finger in my hole and played with it.  I said nothing but moaned as he became more aggressive, although apparently I shifted to give him better access - without conscientiously intending to do so.

After I had sucked him for around 20 minutes he abruptly got to his feet.  I was about to follow his example when he stopped me saying "No, stay as you are.  Ass up please."  Guiding my ass into the exact right position, he pressed his fat cock against my gaping hole.  I bent a little bit more, saying nothing, (although moaning loudly) as he shoved his fat raw cock inside my hole.

"As I thought.  You may say nothing, but you're happy to oblige other men."  Then, as he roughly fucked me, he continued adding "Don't know if you've been tamed or if you're a natural pup, but you're doing well, I like submissive boys like you.  Sluts are usually too noisy."

I thought to myself that I was quite capable of being noisy, but as he seemed to prefer quiet, I lay back and allowed him to fuck me his way.  He slapped my ass, pounded my ass quite hard, finally, he cumming deep in my hole, almost without a noise.

Afterwards he pulled his pants on, and washed his hands.  Standing behind him, I felt his cum flowing the length of my legs.  Before leaving, he lit a cigarette commenting "Well, nice day, boy.  Don't shower right away.  Try to keep my cum inside for a bit.  You'll enjoy the feel of the cum."

His advice was somewhat unexpected, but sensible.  Of course, I obeyed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest elevenincher

Get a dildo or butt plug to fuck the loads with, it makes for longer fun after they leave. They also get to think of their cum stewing inside you.