Anybody else not care for darkrooms?

jayBBraw

Understand that my question isn't about random sex with strangers. That I'm all up for. But although I've embraced the BB scene (read: become a total slut), I still like to see the guy. And that's not to say he has to be fit; often, quite the opposite is hotter. But for me, I'd far rather lie in a sling, seeing all the guys using me and the guys watching. Maybe I'm just a very visual person, but the turn on comes from seeing their face as they fuck me/cum inside me. Spitting in my mouth. The occasional rough slap. I don't get any of that in a darkroom, at least not to the same extent. Plus, I can use the visuals for later wanking/lesser fucks.

Thoughts?

I also enjoy watching the guys face as he fucks me and how he behaves when he comes, will he pull a face or shudder as he shoots his load or just come silently and carry on, or go all shy and bashful after cumming.

I don’t have the same aversion to dark rooms though. It can be very horny to take an anonymous cock in the darkroom especially is others get excited by it and start tag teaming, which can then lead to changing positions and exchanging loads. 

I don’t much care for glory hole fucks though, way too impersonal.

J

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mjapie1 said:

Ohh that's a good point. Totally agree, gloryholes are not my thing either, for many of the same reasons listed above but to the nth degree. I get your views on darkrooms though, maybe I shouldn't dismiss them completely just yet...

as a bottom pig I love it all. Love dark rooms, gives me the chance to take cock s one after the other till I am gaping, dripping and satisfied.  Yes, I love watching the expression on meen's faces when thy fuck and breed me and yes, I love being fucked and bred in front of people. Nothing nicer for me to have four or five tops over to my apartment and I am the arse party. But I love popping it up in a dark room and taking cock after cock 

• Upvote 1

For my part, my best bb fucking happened and happens in a dark room. At Steamworks Toronto they turn the lights down or even off after 2 AM on a Friday/Saturday. You can still make out who's seeding you.

But why do I love darkrooms? Things like age, body shape disappear. Guys (the sluttier) stick their asses out to be fucked. It's so HOT to oblige them and fulfill their needs. I can also bend down to lick and make love to their boycunts which drives most up the wall! They want more ass eating. When more guys arrive, some join the bb sex and we take turns fucking boycunt. I have been under guys getting fucked in a corner or the fuck bench to catch their hot loads as they say they're cumming. 

Dark rooms are so primal, sensual, animalistic! That's why so many guys want bb in there or at least walk through. It's the sight, sounds and smells of a darkroom that's so attracting and attractive!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love the darkroom because of the anonymous fucking and never knowing who decided to slide up inside me after feeling my ass ... Just feeling his hard bare cock inside me. Sometimes seeing the top's face as he cums is a turn on but even more for me is hearing his quickened breathing and the sounds he makes as he's close and then spewing his load all over my insides. That anonymity of not knowing who is breeding me is really hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

i know the feeling and excitement of  that scene.  i often tremble with anticipation of a big cock entering me and hearing the tops glee as he feels my tight deep hole. big hot of poppers. always  get them going when i say deeper and harder “i won’t break”  woof !

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/2/2018 at 2:19 PM, mjapie1 said:

I also enjoy watching the guys face as he fucks me and how he behaves when he comes, will he pull a face or shudder as he shoots his load or just come silently and carry on, or go all shy and bashful after cumming.

I don’t have the same aversion to dark rooms though. It can be very horny to take an anonymous cock in the darkroom especially is others get excited by it and start tag teaming, which can then lead to changing positions and exchanging loads. 

J

me neither  never got into the glory holes  

I can't speak for dark rooms because there are no decent clubs near me. What I can say is that the difference between cruising during the day and at night is quite marked.  

During the day you get to be a bit more selective, well I do anyway, and the thrill of being outside and exposed is ever present. Yes there is the bonding between partners that is more intimate when you can see each other clearly and that lends its own intensity to the experience.

At night in the dark it's a whole other game. There are just shapes in the dark, maybe a glow from a cigarette or mobile phone. Sometimes flashes from passing headlights. It's kaleidoscopic and a little bit trippy especially if you are enjoying good poppers. But it creates a world where everything is a little more tactile as you feel your way in the dark. When encounters do happen all the focus goes right where it should. The joining of cock and whichever hole it wants. No introductions no foreplay, unless you really want it.

I get where you're coming from in not liking the dark but there is a lot to be said for the way the shroud of darkness allows for the shedding of inhibitions.