Anybody else not care for darkrooms?

jayBBraw

19 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I don't like darkrooms or gloryholes either, there is something to be said for seeing the guy you are fucking with.  That said I'm also and exhibitionist, and love public play areas in sex clubs.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with the exhibitionism aspect. I suppose that's the biggest issue that puts me off — I WANT other guys to see me use or get used

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I love Darkrooms and actively seek them out.

I love the freedom, people lose inhibitions, its just proper raw sex. Nothing else just pure raw sex.

Big Fan of Darkrooms.....

Yes I agree with @DarkroomTaker that I luv the freedom of darkrooms.  I do my exhibitionism in bathhouses and outside. Though love the anonymity of a good dark room.

• Like 1

I wholeheartedly agree with the 3 pigbros ahead of me about the benefits of spending time rimming/be rimmed, sucking/be sucked, fucking/be fucked in the darkrooms of a bathhouse. I've even just held and caressed guys who come in there for a man's touch. So powerful!

• Like 1

The advantage of darkrooms is that everyone in there is there for the same thing: instant sex. And age or looks do not matter. Guys feel around and if they like what they feel they go for it. You could be ugly as hell or 80yo and in a bar, cruising area or online guys would ignore you. But in a darkroom, if your butt feels good and/or your dick is hard you are sure to get some action. 

• Like 1

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

I really love the darkrooms if there’s a real darkrooms like in the Europe clubs and bathhouses. I love when I can’t see who’s fuck my fag sloppy creamy hole. I love farting with a big cum and I love eating cum in the darkrooms! Especially if a guys dicks smells like a being jerked a lot and used cum like a lub! Also I love wank in the public restrooms and spy on straight guys at the urinal! 

13EE6C64-B1C6-4023-AB6C-ABE2A86CE585.jpeg

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
35 minutes ago, Cuteguy69 said:

I love dark room. Having my cock in glory hole while a stranger put poppers under my nose and push is raw cock in my ass

love it so much

I love Glory Holes in the public restrooms 

Guest POZitiveBoyZ
13 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

Yes I agree with @DarkroomTaker that I luv the freedom of darkrooms.  I do my exhibitionism in bathhouses and outside. Though love the anonymity of a good dark room.

In the same way with you. I love being naked in the public and JO