Got Crabs, My First STI. Help!

So I just discovered I have crabs. It sucks! Started with an itch, which I brushed off because a random itch from time to time down there isn't abnormal. But then it wouldn't go away, and when I realized I kept having the urge to scratch I started to wonder if perhaps crabs was a possibility. Woke up in the middle of the night because the urge to itch got to be too much (I'm doing my best not to scratch), and when I checked my pubes I found a few of those pesky little suckers scurrying through my pubic hair.

I've never had an STI before, so I'm kinda freaking out. I've gone down the Google rabbit hole, and while I know that crabs isn't the end of the world, I still feel like a pariah right now. I'm so scared of passing it to someone else, even though I'm gonna hold off on sex until I know this is dealt with. There's also so much to do (treat my pubic area along with pretty much anywhere I have body hair, wash my bed sheets, wash clothes that may have been infected, treat again in a week and pray I don't get reinfected) that I'm overwhelmed. 

For those of you who've had crabs before, how long did it take you to be completely rid of them? Is there anything I'm missing? For treatment I'm probably gonna get Nix from my local pharmacy and go into work late to apply it. Also already have a STI check lined up for Friday. That was originally meant to confirm whether or not I actually had crabs, but now I'm gonna use it to just check for STIs in general (I read a crab infection increases the likelihood that you were infected with something else too).

I feel so conflicted. A part of me feels like this is a rite of passage. I want to worship cock. I want to take loads from strangers. Basically, I want to be a cumdump. The risk scares me, but no matter how hard I can't shake this feeling. While I don't really hook up that much, the past few months I've gotten more action than ever before and have started to go down a road I had been too scared to travel. Actually not long ago I had a hook up that was strictly cock sucking (okay, some unexpected rimming too) and it was like everything was suddenly clear. Cock sucking and taking dick was my purpose, and there's no place I'd rather be than under a man with cock in my holes. I know that if I give in and let myself become the slut I long to be, STIs are part of the territory. But now that I've had one, I'm not so certain it is indeed worth the risk. 

Sorry for the long ramble, but I just had to get all this out. I'm kinda at a crossroads, and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do once I'm crab free. Continue to look for stranger dick and look for a man to turn me into a no loads refused whore like I want to be, or stop slutting around and instead look for a freak into monogamy (no matter what, I do know I'm a pig lol)?

I'd appreciate any comments, advice, or feedback any of you have to give. I don't really have anyone I can be this candid with, and as far as I'm concerned only the men here on Breeding Zone can understand what I'm going through.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Take a few deep breaths. Relax. Calm down. Crabs was my first STI. Got them from being a anon cocksucking slut. Mostly tea rooms and ABS glory holes. Can't recall how long it took to clear up but I don't think it was very long. Yeah it's a pain to was everything (the heat of the dryer is what kills the little bastards). Since you are going to get tested anyway have a frank talk with your doctor. Nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. Nothing they haven't heard before. In other words it is new to you but not them. As far as not having sex until it clears that is your choice but as I am sure you are aware there are guys on this site that chase multiple things so it shouldn't preclude you from at least putting yourself out there. Just be honest with any possible encounter. 

• Like 1

Mine lasted about 2 weeks. Took me a few days to work out what the itching was. Got a bottle of treatment that came with a comb but that didn't get rid of them straight away. I probably didn't treat a big enough area at first, maybe there were eggs in other places that didnt itch until they hatched. After getting rid of them from the pubic area I found some more later on my legs (which are hairy). I didnt do any non-routine washing of clothes, bedsheets, etc.

There are preparations available at pharmacies.. don't be afraid to ask as they would have served lots of people in your situation.

You should also wash in a hot cycle all clothing that you have worn since catching them.. as well as your bed sheets (that will clean up any eggs that have been laid)

Like others have said.. it's not the end of the world... and most sexually active guys would have had them at least once..

Dont worry easily treated ,with OTC (over the counter) dedication so no trip to the doctor or clinic.

The last time I had crabs they were so itchy they were more like lobsters !

At the time i caught crabs first I was in a relationship and had to pretend that I had stayed at a low cost motel

• 1 year later...

My first boyfriend gave me crabs and I knew it was him as I hadn't been fucking around for ages. Just got increasingly itchy and didn't know that's what it was so just used cremes which didn't work. He told me I had crabs and went and got creme for both of us but they didn't seem to worry him. I just wanted them gone asap. He worked shifts and eventually admitted fucking around while I was working. We didn't break up for another 12 months but we both had sex with other men and quite a few threesomes. Realized then that I couldn't be monogamous. Still occasionally get crabs but don't always use the cream now till they're really bad and have been known to have a few really good sleazy bath house sessions with my pubes crawling with them before using the creme as it made me feel like a really dirty bastard besides being a bareback slut. Having said that, i'm not consciously into passing on the primary STI's. 

1 hour ago, jamie6369 said:

I've been looking to get crabs for ages. I really want to experience them. 

If anyone in the UK has a few spare ...... 

Seemed to be the sleazy older bears in the sauna that I mostly seemed to get crabs from. Like me, and being older, they were perhaps less concerned about having crabs crawling through their pubes and having a bit of an itch. If I have crabs and i'm on top of a guy I try to make sure my pubes are well ground against the other guys' pubes. Backpackers also have a high likelihood of giving you crabs. Who on their backpacking adventures has not had lots of sex with different guys...