Poppers?

Mplsbtm86

Do they help? I’ve been talking to this daddy for awhile now on scruff and he wants to bareback me. I’m nervous and still haven’t gone fully bare with someone yet but was wondering if poppers might help get me over the edge of worrying so much about it. He says he has some and it would help me enjoy it more. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Guest GoneFishing
8 hours ago, Mplsbtm86 said:

Do they help? I’ve been talking to this daddy for awhile now on scruff and he wants to bareback me. I’m nervous and still haven’t gone fully bare with someone yet but was wondering if poppers might help get me over the edge of worrying so much about it. He says he has some and it would help me enjoy it more. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

hell yeah ❗️i usually have 2 bottles with me at the bath. sniff the older one first. then when a super hot fuck and big cock are about to assault my hole i crack open fresh bottle ? makes the fuck a hole lot better  woof 

• Moderators

Poppers were what got me to take my first bare cock (not technically THE first, but the first after I started playing safe in the late 80s). Several guys had tried to get me to go raw, but I only gave in after a great rimjob and some poppers. 

Poppers help out, a lot.  I've used them for the first time a few years ago with a friend of mine I haven't seen since high school and man oh man, did it increase the pleasure and fun for me fucking him and vice versa.   Definitely worth a shot to use, just make sure that when you do use them, stick with one brand, don't mix brands as it can mess you up for feeling off from too much of a vapor high of sorts. 

35 minutes ago, bbbearlover1 said:

They do nothing for me, except give me a headache. I'll let the pussy I'm about to use be my poppers, lol.

Poppers give me a headache too. Maybe I used a bad brand? All I know is getting a good fucking is enough of a rush for me. ;)

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, bbaremich said:

Poppers totally help to lower your inhibitions, open your hole up and turn you into a cumwhore. Personally I love them. I use them almost every hookup. Definitely make me slutty. 

Totally agree with bbaremich.    Poppers allowed me to open up my hole to much thicker cocks.    Unfortunately for me, I can't use them anymore due to my Atrial Fib.

Poppers turn me into a horny little slut. Poppers plus a load in my ass turn me insatiable — I spend the rest of the day seeking out more cum. 

Ill top without poppers but I never bottom without them. And I’m picky — cheap and/or stale poppers give me headaches. A good deep huff of strong fresh poppers plus a thick cock sliding into a couple loads in my ass? Fucking heaven. 

Edited by MascAssUpPDX