Senior needs

romer

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RD4hotsex

Yes us older hot & horny bottoms (speaking for myself) when I connect I want to be fucked long and deep being breed as many times that he will cum. Then plug me so I have his cum in me to remember him

Rick585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg

I am in my mid-40s and in extremely good shape and I am a total aggressive top. I am in that age when significantly younger guys want “daddy” to use their holes or want to re-enact what their uncles did to them when they were 14-15. I also get a ton of requests from older guys, mostly subs who know their place is at the feet of the superior Alpha, worshipping his cock and accepting their goal is to receive my seed in either hole I choose. 

Bottom line is, all ages offer something different. If a top is interested in busting a real good nut, a submissive older guy is what you are looking for. The older sub knows by now how to take care of your cock, is accommodating and will work around your schedule, has no attitude and all you need to make him happy is to tell him his ass felt so good you want to unload in it again soon. Win-win!!! In the end, if q guy is younger but not clean or so cute he acts like he is doing the top (!!!) a favor, that’s not the bottom you need. Attitude is everything in bed. Not the equipment nor even the experience. Is your attitude and disposition.