Was about 10 yo at a Sat. kids movie

romer

Age 10 went to a Sat. movies for kids.  Mostly kids in theater.  I was only sitting 5 minutes  or so when a middle age guy took my hand and wrapped it around his cock.  A big cock. I froze, not knowing what to do.  Guess we sat for 10 minutes or so when he opened my fly and took out my cock.  then he started to bend over as if to suck my cock.  I was scared and got up saying, this was the part I came in, and ran out.  When I got home I mulled over what had happened.  Don't know why but following Sat. went back to same seat in theater.  Don't know why but I think I was excited over  the previous event and think I hoped the guy was there again.  I think if he showed and tried to suck me or tried to put his cock in my mouth, I would probably have let him.  Maybe that's why can't say no when offered a cock today ?