Folsom Sep 2018

I'm planning a sex fuelled trip to Berlin in 2018. I want to do the Fickstutenmarkt again and try out a Biohazard party, but the only time these are on the same weekend is during Folsom in Sep 2018. Will they still be any good or will more people got to Folsom own events?

Are there any other decent bare parties? The Coffe and Cream website appears to be dead? Have they stopped running?

Hello rawlondonfuck,

I have been to Berlin during the Folsom Europe weekends a few times.  I have not been to Fickstutenmarkt, but have attended the Biohazardmen and Coffe and Cream parties during that festive weekend; both are well attended and on that weekend,  normally held at Connection Club on Fuggerstrasse (though the name has changed, I believe).   The Biohazardmen party usually has a block-long line up around entry time.  Coffe and Cream, being on Sunday afternoon, is not as crowded as the Biohazardmen party, but is very well attended; you will not be disappointed.  In general, Coffe and Cream has more of a local vibe and is not as well publicized.   As for other venues, try late  nights at the bar called the  Bull, as well as the bar Scheune.  The lab.oratory and the Pig Party have well attended parties, but being a bit more touristy, do have some guys who prefer to use condoms. 

My overall impression of Folsom Europe is that one kind find any type of party/bar he wants.  And because this is Berlin, the city can accommodate them all.   Be sure to check out the site www.siegessaeule.de/ for comprehensive listings.

I hope this helps

chiilfuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 3:47 PM, rawlondonfuck said:

Definitely up for breeding your neg hole Bbbottomchaserslut. You're bound to get pozzed in Berlin!

You’ll have to let me know where you’re staying. Or pop over to mine - got a place just off Martin Luther Straße whilst I’m there ;)  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have booked my flights too:). I have been to pervert party at kitkat and to pig party two years ago. This year I want to explore other places too, even cruising outdoor.. has anyone been to Tiergarten park? Also,how does biohazarad differ from Pig party or Laboratory? 

Hello rawlondonfuck,,

The Folsom Europe Biohazardmen.eu parties are normally held at Connection Club, at the corner of Fuggerstrasse and Weiserstrasse, in the middle of the gay area in Schoneberg.  I have been to many of the Biohazardmen parties  over the past several years, and nobody does anything to ensure that attendees are positive..  My thoughts are that the organizers want to ensure that attendees know and accept the risks of a 100% bareback party.

GO AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!  It is literally wall-to-wall bareback fucking

chiilfuck

• Like 1