Folsom Sep 2018

• 3 weeks later...

I will be again this year. Renting a room with a top friend.

Not sure if doing Fickstutenmarkt or some other party Saturday night otherwise seems like the same gig is up as with others: Biohazard Friday and Coffe and Cream Sunday.

Want to also have some spontaneous fun, daytime fun etc. so trying not to focus all my attention on these parties.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey also going to folsom this year. Also first visit to Berlin ?

This sounds like such a basic question but the pig party on the sat says fetish only. So do people arrive in their normal clothes and then get change into their fetish gear? Or are they actually leaving their hotel apartment in their leather harness or whatever and travelling amongst 'normal' people wearing this?!

Cheers

Neil

Guys, I'm planning to be in Berlin and other German (will go to France as well) Cities. I'm looking for a sex fuelled parties, venues and more. Very opne to ANYTING. Can anyone suggest places to check-out and any good accommodation. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Went to the biohazardmen party at Connection last year (2017). Obviously, plenty of load giving and taking. Had a great time. I will say this, however: it got very crowded, and the dungeon area got very very hot (temperature). I sweated half my body weight.

Someone asked about the Pig Party on Saturday night. There is a well organized clothes check. There is no need to travel to the event decked out in your gear. Take a light back back with your gear in it, and change there. Full leather is not required, but you will need make a little effort or you will feel a bit out of place. While there will certainly be serious leather gear, you will be fine with something such as a jockstrap. Wear some soccer socks that come up almost to your knee, stuff your lube down in your socks, and you're set!

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 9:19 AM, pozlondonfucker said:

Is there a coat/bag check at Connection Club during Biohazard. Can you strip down to say harness and jock Alexmasctop?

Yes there was/is a clothes check there for biohazardmen.  Actually, there should be a clothes check at all of the parties, and in all of the cruise clubs. If there isn’t one, it’s probably not a place where you want to be. You can strip down to whatever you want :). Harness and jockstrap are very typical. Another tip, always have cash on you in Berlin. Many places, such as Laboratory, are cash only...and finding an atm can be a real pain in the ass (and not a good kind of pain in the ass). Another tip...at some of these big parties(such as Pig), if you want to buy drinks, you purchase “tokens” for the drinks at the same time you check your clothes. You need cash to buy the tokens, but the idea is that you don’t have to bring cash into the club/dark rooms. 

Hope this helps.