Folsom Sep 2018

10 hours ago, pozlondonfucker said:

So only a couple of weeks left to go... what neg, PrEP-free bttms do we have coming to knock up? ?

I’ll be there 2 sept to 11 sept. Tight smooth neg hole ready for sleazy dirty verbal fucks. Got an apartment for the week just off Martin Luther Strasse - come anon breed me with sleazy verbal or meet me out if you prefer? ;) 

Guest ff-whole

Oh man, too late but one day / year I definitely are going to be whored out my ass...
I want a huge line up and pumped so full - I want to feel 88% cum and the rest flesh and bones...
Be it upside down - so into my ass and coming out my mouth... ?

Edited by ff-whole

7 hours ago, pozlondonfucker said:

Hope you're coming to Biohazard Bbbottomchaserslut? get you well loaded with poz cum

Yes I will be! And coffee & cream too. I’m there for over a week so I’ll be in Bull most nights for anon darkroom spunk. 

You fancy coming over to my rented apartment? Find me on all 4s ready for your cock and spunk. Fuck my smooth hole, breed me and leave totally anon ;)

I have it set to be in Europe in 2019 for it. Been in London since early June but have to head back to LA on Sunday. Keep trying for anon loads at Hampstead Heath every week. Not sure where else to go... I will be looking at what parties are in the SF one ggggrrrrr 

20 hours ago, Ocelot2000 said:

I have it set to be in Europe in 2019 for it. Been in London since early June but have to head back to LA on Sunday. Keep trying for anon loads at Hampstead Heath every week. Not sure where else to go... I will be looking at what parties are in the SF one ggggrrrrr 

Vault sauna is really good for anon loads. ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bbbottomchaserslut said:

Vault sauna is really good for anon loads. ;)

Vault can be really good on some nights, not so on others. Many want to fuck me, not many want to cum as they want to keep fucking (understandably) but dammit, it's frustrating, lol

• 2 weeks later...