BBRT Subscription Worth It?

jayBBraw

I’ve just joined BBRT, and I’m wondering if it’s worth paying a membership fee? Without it, the photos are way too small to really see anything, and you’re obviously restricted to 35 emails/24 hours (although mine don’t seem to have reset yet anyway...).

If you subscribe, would you recommend it? Or even if you subscribed in the past for a period and then stopped, was it not worth it? And, last, I would certainly use a credit card anyway for security, but is it secure and trustworthy? 

2 minutes ago, jayBB92 said:

I’ve just joined BBRT, and I’m wondering if it’s worth paying a membership fee? Without it, the photos are way too small to really see anything, and you’re obviously restricted to 35 emails/24 hours (although mine don’t seem to have reset yet anyway...).

If you subscribe, would you recommend it? Or even if you subscribed in the past for a period and then stopped, was it not worth it? And, last, I would certainly use a credit card anyway for security, but is it secure and trustworthy? 

I’m on bbrt and subscribe without any problem on the card that I use. Usually 90 day or 180 day subscription without the auto billing.  Bbrt will send a reminder when the subscription is about to expire. scott0882 on bbrt.

I’ve payed for the month sub a couple times. I’d say It is, and isn’t worth it. If you find you are going through your limited e-mails a day then it’s definitely worth it. But if you’re not going through them all then you have to ask yourself if you’re willing to pay for bigger pics 

• Upvote 1

I subscribe.  It's gotten to be a thing where my yearly subscription runs out at Christmas, so I have Christmas money (gift) that helps me rationalize it. LOL.  I think it's worth it, and I've never had trouble with using a card to pay.

I have always stayed with the basic membership as I'm just trolling the 'domestic meat-market' in my city (Memphis) It's pretty dead, rarely more than 20 guys on and those who are look like they just have profile open for long stretches and by what I see, if those are the 'best shots' they have to sell their goods... well... I'm easy but please. Lots of heavy-set, hairy guys with ass-shots NEEDING!!! If I lived in a bigger city I'd DEFINITELY pay the membership though!

I pay for the membership when I am visiting a big city or going to a leather weekend--the basic works for where I live in Michigan.  My last trip to Toronto I was out of emails in less than 30 minutes, so it was certainly worth it to get the membership.  I have done this off again/on again membership for 9 years and never had a credit card issue.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I'd say no to start out. BBRT is so hit and miss at times. There's only a small handful of local guys in my area and the rest are a good 30+ miles out. So I'd give it some time to see how the site is for you before even considering it. If you find a lot of action, Go through the daily mail limit then yes, subscribe.

Well I love it. Never had a problem with Billing. I love seeing the full sized photos of guys and jerking off to them before I meet.  It is great when you go Interstate or Overseas as you can see all the different people. I wish the Chat function was better 

Agree with Felching Pisser that you can buy for a month if you'll be in a big city.  Piss Pig Brooklyn has a point to try it for a month.  As for me, the free features meet my needs, though I would by an upgrade if I were hosting a party.  I assume the site is safe for credit/debit/gift cards.  If it wasn't, the site would go poof.  Just my 2 cents.

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/4/2018 at 9:57 PM, jayBB92 said:

Way worth it! Better yet -you can post parties.  Oh man the amount of parties I’ve hosted and gotten hot ass and cock. Never had issues with the credit card.  Love BBRT ☣️