THE ISLAND
Part One

I wanted to get away, away from everything and everyone.  Just me.  Some place tropical, isolated from the main land - some place where a man can be alone with his mind and his cock.  After an exhausting search, I found the perfect place, and island in the Pacific, just off Pitcairn Island - a UK territory.  It was a small private island, just a thirty minute boat ride from Pitcairn.  The accommodation offered a main house, which was stocked with all the essentials needed for one's stay.  Thankfully, the two week period I wanted was available, so I booked my stay, my cock hard in my shorts as I did so.

My vacation arrived quickly and the travel there seemed like an eternity.  I had packed very light, practically nothing.  I intended to be naked the whole time.  With just my back pack over my shoulder, I walked from the air strip to the pier, a mere five minutes, and found the boat that was to take me to the island.  The boat was The Todger

I called out and from below deck a God appeared.  He was at least six foot five and close to three hundred pounds.  My eyes went down his massive chest, down to his chiseled stomach to his waist, which was wrapped with a light blue fabric, which did not hide the mound of man meat hanging between his tree trunk legs. 

“Morning!” he said, extending his huge hand.

“Morning,” I croaked in reply.

“David?” he asked.

I responded with just a nod, trying not to stare at this hunk so obviously. 

“Come aboard and we can be off” he said as he offered his hand, adding “I’m Jack.”

I grabbed his hand and stepped aboard. I moved around to the front of the boat, to have a great view of where I was going.  After untying the boat, getting behind the controls we were off.  I tried to keep my eye on the beautiful surroundings, but they always came back to Jack.  He was standing behind the controls, slowly rubbing his chest and working his hand down his abs.  My cock was slowly growing in my shorts as I stared at him.

The sun felt great on my body, so I pulled my shirt over my head and exposed my chiseled body to Jack.  I wasn’t built like him, but I worked hard to look like I did.  I felt the boat slow when we were about a ten minute ride from the pier.  I turned to look toward the island and could make out the house, just steps away from the little beach.  The boat slowly turned from our path to the house.

“Going to take you around the island, let you see the sights and soak it in,” Jack said.

I watched as the island grew closer.  Palm trees and colorful flowers were every where.  It was just as described on-line.  I couldn’t take my eyes off this paradise, which was my home for the next two weeks.  I glanced back at Jack and was surprised to see the blue fabric thrown across a box next to him.  He was still behind the boat’s control, which blocked my view.

“You like, David?”

“Very much so," I replied, not sure exactly what he was referring to, but aware my reply would work for a myriad of situations.

“Want to see more?”

“Yes, please.”

We made our way around the opposite end of the island.  He stopped the motor of the boat once the pier and mainland island were out of view.  I watched as he stepped out from behind the controls.  He was naked.  I could feel my eyes get bigger, my cock get harder and my hole twitch.  His cock, at least six inches soft, was swinging between his legs, its head was covered by foreskin, hanging about an inch past the tip, tightening into a small opening.  A smile slowly grew on his face. 

“Don’t be shy, strip down,” Jack suggested.

I didn’t wait for him to tell me again.  Jumping up I pulled my shorts down, my cock bounced out and slapped against my stomach.  I kicked off my sandals and stepped out of my shorts.  I quickly grabbed them and stuffed them in my bag. 

“You like what you see, don’t you,” Jack asked.

“Fuck yeah.” 

He reached out his long arm and pulled me closer. I  was now face to chest, his hands roamed my back, then shot down to my ass, kneeling my bubble butt cheeks in his massive hands.  I could feel his finger tips sliding into my crack, gently moving across my hole.  I pushed back into his hands as his his cock poked my stomach.  I looked I was astounded by the sight of a thick ten inch cock jetting from his crotch, foreskin pulled back exposing just half of his massive head. 

“Let me welcome you to the island.”

He quickly turned me around, lifted my right leg onto the side of the boat and dropped down behind me.  Before I could move or say anything, his hands pulled my ass cheeks open and his tongue invaded my crack.  As his wet tongue licked around my hole slowly, I sucked in the warm sea air.  I tilted my head back, feeling the sun warm my face as this muscle God ate my hole.  He slowly ran his tongue around the edge of my hole, then moved it into the middle, gently pushing it inside.  His hot breath moved across my wet hole.  Renewing his grip of my ass, he positioned a finger on each side of my hole, stretching it open.  As he did his tongue invaded my hole deeper and deeper as it slid in and out. 

I moaned very loudly. My cock was hard and dripping pre-cum.  I knew if I touched it I would shoot my load all over his boat.  My hole was getting wetter and wetter with his spit.  I could see his massive horse cock bouncing between his legs as he tongue fucked my hole.  He was also leaking fuck juice, put it hung off his cock in a long string, getting closer and closer to the boat deck.

He stood, gripping his cock in his hand, rubbing his massive hand across the head, coating it with the drool of fuck juice.  He guided it to my crack and began to rub the tip against my hole, mixing his pre-cum with his spit, making my hole even more slippery.  His free hand and arm wrapped around my chest as he held his cock at the base and pushed against my hole.  I breathed in deep and pushed my hole back onto his cock head.  I could feel the head slowly moving into my hole, stretching it open around it.  His foreskin was pulled back completely.  I felt the ridges of his cock head pass into my hole, then slowly inch by inch of his shaft entered me.  My hole stretched more and more as he inched into my more and more.  I could feel his hand pressing against my ass cheeks. 

He released his grip on his cock and slammed the remaining inches into me.  I jumped only to be kept in place by his thick arm.  I could feel pain coming from my stretched hole.  I tried not to squeeze my hole, but I did, over and over adding to the pain  "I'm gonna give you a proper welcome, something to remember me by,” Jack explained.

Shifting his hands to my waist, he took a firm grasp, pulling his hips back until only his head was in my hole, only to suddenly, slam his horse cock deep into my hole.  His grip on my waist kept me from flying forward as he pulled out and slammed in again.  I grunted both in pain and pleasure.

“Damn your hole is tight,” he commented with a growl, adding “Going to open you up.”  He pulled completely out, then slammed all the way in.  I let out a yelp which earned me his admonition “Scream you fucker, no one can hear you and if they did they would only come to fuck you too,” he said as he pulled out again, but before I could hold my hole open, he rammed it back in.  This time I screamed loudly.  My scream only made his cock harder and his thrusts even rougher.  I continued to scream as he fucked me harder and faster, opening my hole more and more.

“You’re going to be popular once I get the word out,” he said.

“Fuck me,” I begged.

“You’re going to get fucked, more than you know,” he said.

He was pumping his cock in and out of my hole faster and faster, his balls swinging back and forth between his legs, grunting more and more often as his uncut cock slid in and out of my hole.

“Here it comes,” he said, slamming into my ass balls-deep.

I could feel his cock pulsing and jumping inside me, shooting his load deep into me.  It was then that I realized that he wasn’t wearing a condom.  I tried to pull off of him, I needed to push out his load. 

“Where do you think you are going?” he asked pulling me back onto his cock.

“You fucked me without a condom,” I replied, adding “I only play safe.”

“Not while you are here you don’t.”  I watched him reach over and pull some thing out of a cubby near the controls for the boat.  He flexed his cock, making it pulse more in my  hole.  My mind was panicking.  “Squeeze my cock” he ordered.

I tightened my hole around his cock as he slowly pulled it out.  I was going to be sneaky and push out his load, but once his cock head was out, he pushed something into my hole deep.  My hole stretched open around it then quickly tightened up.  He  pulled me up straight, holding me tightly against him.

“It stays in until your next visitor,” he commended.  "I will know if  you took it out and there will be hell to pay if you don’t do as instructed.”  I nodded wondering what I had gotten into.  Only to have Jack mysteriously add "Need it to take.”

“I don’t understand,” I replied.

“You will” he said, “you will.”   He released me and I moved to where I was seated before.  He was still naked and started the motor again and we moved quickly to the dock near the house.  I jumped off the boat and stood on the dock.  “Guess you didn’t read the fine print of the site” he said laughing, “and it’s too late now - no access on the island.” 

He wrapped the fabric around his waist again, hiding his massive cock from view commenting “Don’t worry, I will shove it up your hole again,” as he clutched his soft cock through the fabric.

I just nodded, standing naked, my bag over my shoulder.

“Sun is good today.  A good soak in it will help you relax,” Jack remarked.  I watched as he moved to boat back out towards the main land, yelling “Won’t be long.”

Entering the house, tossed my back pack on a chair, grabbed a towel from the bathroom and headed to the beach.  I could feel my hole gripping the plug in my ass as I walked. 

I spread out the towel and laid face down in the sun.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 34

Part Two

The sun’s heat was beating down on my naked back, heating my skin until sweat ran off me. Deep in my hole was the boatman’s toxic load, invading my body and being trapped in by a butt plug. I squeezed my hole around the rubber plug, which caused my cock to grow between my body and the towel. 

“Looks very inviting” a voice said at my feet.  I lifted up and turned, even with my eyes squinted from the bright sun, I still couldn’t make out who it was.  “Mind if I take a load off?” The stranger asked.

“Don’t you mean shoot a load off?”

“Maybe two?”

I rolled over on my back and instinctively lifted my legs up in the air.  I grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide, opening my crack and exposing the black rubber plug in my hole.  There was no words of shock or surprise in seeing the plug.  The stranger dropped to his knees near my ass and pulled the plug out with a pop!

“Need to save this!” he said sitting in on the towel next to me.

He was slowly jacking his tan cock, hell every part of him was tan.  I pulled my legs back more, hinting to him that his cock needed to be up my hole.

“Boatman said you didn’t know about the island fully.”

“Yeah, guess I didn’t realize what the services of the island really were.”

He slowly pushed his hard throbbing cock into my hole.  The head popped in and he held it there as he commented “We positively aim to please.”  At that exact moment he rammed his cock all the way in, as he simultaneously grabbed my hips to keep me from pulling away.  Pain shot through me, sparking a loud yelp from my throat.  He held his cock fully in my ass as he recommended “Get use to it.  I’m going to ride your ass until I breed you with my toxic load.”

“Fuck!  Is every male around here poz?”

“Fuck yeah and everyone’s got it from the boatman, each strain mutating and getting stronger each time.”

He slowly pulled his cock out until only the head was in my hole, pulling outwards.  He shifted his weight forward, pushing my legs towards my chest, but still having them wide open.  My hard cock was laying on my stomach.  Continuing in his explanation he commented "Once we sero-converted, we all pumped a newly mutated strain back into the source,” the stranger commented.

“The boatman?”

“Exactly, he’s your maker now.”

His cock was pumping slowly in and out of my hole, each time it was slicker as it was being coated with the Boatman’s cum.  He started picking up speed, balls slapping my hole.  The pain had subsided and pleasure was coming from my hole.  His cock was about eight inches and average in thickness, but he knew exactly how to fuck a hole.  There was not an ounce of fat on his body, nor was there hair.  He had a tattoo just above the base of his cock.  It looked like a scorpion, yet the stinger was unfinished. 

“Is that a scorpion tattoo?”

“Yeah buddy, my venom is toxic!” he said.

“Stinger is not complete?”

“Not yet, have to dump my poison up ten men to get a new node, I only have one and about half way in getting my second.”  He continued to fuck my hole and we talked about the tattoo, balls slapping my ass in almost the same rhythm as the waves crashing on the beach, and after a pause added “You get five nodes and the stinger when it’s complete!”

“How many to get the stinger bit?”

“Only get that when you go full blown, like the Boatman!”

“I didn’t see a tattoo on him.”

“And you won’t."

I let go of my ankles, reached back and pulled his ass into me, shoving his hard cock deep into my hole.  I squeezed my hole around his cock.  He pressed into me harder.  His body dropped down on mine, chest to chest now.  I locked my legs around him right above his tan bubbled muscled ass.  He thrust in and out as we kissed, sliding our tongues into each other, tasting each other, his balls slapped against my ass with each thrust into my hole.  Placing my hands behind my head, I lay back as he fucked my hole with his hard, well-practiced cock.

Under the sun we were sweating a lot and I could feel his sweat drip on me as he pounded my hole.  Sweat was running down my ass, although it occurred to me what I thought to be was sweat could have been a mixture of sweat and the Boatman’s cum being pulled out of my ass by his hard cock.  After a few minutes, he shifted positions so I was on my back, my legs in the air.  His cock pumped in and out of my hole, his grunts loud in my ear, and with each thrust he grunted louder and louder.

“You want my strain added to the Boatman’s load in your hole?”

“Fuck yeah,” I answered, adding “fill me up.” 

His thrusts got harder and faster.  I closed my eyes, relaxed and waited for his nut to explode in my hole.  Plunging full depth, he remained in that position motionless as his nut pulsed through his shaft, shooting this thick load into my waiting hole, a warm sensation filling my insides as his toxic load mixed with that of the Boatman. 

As his cock softened, his cock popped out of my hole.  He reached for the plug, spat on it for lube, and re-inserted it into my hole.  Then he got to his feet, stretched in satisfaction, and headed down the beach to the water calling out “Enjoy your stay on the island, embrace the gifts that you are receiving.”

“Wait,” I said. 

He turned to me and stopped. 

“I have questions.” 

“Rest your mind, body and soul,” he said, “more visitors will be coming.”  Walking into the water, he dove in and swam away into the sunlight.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 24

Guest RD4hotsex
20 hours ago, ctbarebacker said:

More! More!

Oh Man where is this island. I need  a 2 week get away from my wife who does not know bisexual/ gay needs.

being fucked like every day all day long is what I need to satisfy my continuous erotic sexual desires for long deep breedings My need is great!

Rick585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg