It Finally Happened

There I was laying in the sling at my local bathhouse taking a hit off my poppers waiting to be taken by a stranger......let me start from the beginning. 

I was a strictly top guy for years, but about a year ago I started playing with my ass and found I liked it.  On one trip to the bathhouse the guy that was blowing me started to finger my ass and I couldn't say I objected, which, about a month later, led to me getting fucked for the first time.  And to say I loved it was a understatement.  Initially I was strictly a condom-only guy, until one day, all poppered up and horny, I let a guy fuck be bare.  I didn't allow him to cum in my ass, and in fact he shot all over my face, but that experience led me to rethink my position on taking a load.  Finally after going back and forth about it, I decided to take the plunge. 

Arriving at the baths about 6:30 PM, I got a room, prep'd myself, stripped down, and pulled on a cock ring and jock.  Lubing my ass, I grabbed my towel, key and poppers and headed to the sling. There wasn't anyone in it so I hoped in, relaxed, lay back and hit my poppers.  My cock grew in excitement as I waited.  I heard a few guys walk by but nothing happened yet.  After a few more minutes I felt a hand on my leg that slid down to my cock.  The stranger rubbed my cock through my jockstrap, and then slid his finger into my lubed ass.  I heard his towel drop but didn't hear the crinkle of a condom wrapper.

To distract myself from any case of the nerves, I took another hit of poppers and waited.  His cock head pressed against my hole - and then he was in, full depth.  He started slow but kept going faster and faster.  My cock at this point was rock hard so I stroked myself in keeping with his rhythmic assault on my ass.  His breath changed its pace, which hinted as to what was about to happen.  Another popper hit and he pounded even harder, then exploding in my ass. Nothing had ever felt more right than that.  He thrust a few more times, then pulled out, grabbed his towel and left.  I thought about getting up but it was too late as another cock had replaced the one that had just left.  After another four loads (that were running down my thigh, mind you), I got to my feet and returned to my room to relax for a bit.

All in all I took seven loads that night.  Next trip I'm hoping for ten.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 11

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/01/2018 at 9:33 PM, sissyfarmerbitch said:

would love to find a bath house like that

.... all bathhouses (=saunas) are like that IF YOU ARE READY FOR IT ...

let it happen like #Bigguy3233 

I never experienced a sauna in a different way ... and once the word is out that YOU take it raw, you won't leave without multiple loads... 

SO DELICIOUS!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 7 months later...