Buying Antibiotics online

I've started loving bareback, but unfortunately my last check up tested positive for gonorrhoea.

which lead to getting an injection in my ass and I felt shamed too.

so I researched and it appears doxycycline seems to clear up most infections.

My questions are do any of you barebackers on this site buy antibiotics online to treat yourself before getting a check up?

and good trusted sites?

and if not don't you feel shame when visiting the STD clinic repeatedly and testing positive repeatedly for different things?

Thanks for reading and it's a genuine enquiry.

you'll have to get used it if you wanna bareback!  Unfortunately it's just a reality.  I've been barebacking for about 15 years and didn't catch things until bareback became the norm and everyone started going raw.  I am NOT complaining at all about everyone fucking raw now, but I've been getting stds a LOT now that everyone else is a slut too lol.

I'll be curious to see what others say about online treatments, but my personal opinion is "please don't".  So many people use anti-biotics improperly or unnecessarily.  You would be taking it when you don't even know if you have the sti just out of potential embarrassment.  There is a new strain of untreatable gonorrhea I've read about on this site as well as other places - I'd say that misuse of antibiotics is like the cause of the sti adapting.  I'm not a doctor - I could be wrong about that, but I'd say you need to see someone who you aren't "too embarrassed" to have a positive result.  Let's face it - they are used to seeing everything, but I do understand what you're saying.  I see a straight younger female doctor.  I was embarrassed the first two times I had a positive result, but now that we've gotten used to each other and she's figured out I enjoy a lot of sex, I think we both just assume there's going to be a 50/50 chance each visit :(  It does go with the territory

18 hours ago, Bricklad said:

I've started loving bareback, but unfortunately my last check up tested positive for gonorrhoea.

which lead to getting an injection in my ass and I felt shamed too.

so I researched and it appears doxycycline seems to clear up most infections.

Doxycycline does NOT clear up gonorrhea. You may have read outdated information. The only effective treatment today involves both a shot (ceftriaxobe) and pills (azithromycin).

Gonorrhea is a wiley bug.The experts are worried that it may evolve to be resistant even to the last treatment. At this point only a very few cases are fully resistant -- and they're still treatable, it's just much more difficult. No one is dying of gonorrhea. But it is a big concern.

The reason why STDs have so quickly become resistant is because antibiotics are being used incorrectly, including by people ordering them online because they are afraid to seek professional treatment. Please do not contribute further to this trend. It is dangerous for all of us. 

There is no shame in contracting an STD. Go get it taken care of. If your doctor gives you grief about it, find a different doctor.

See: https://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/treatment.htm (how gonorrhea is treated)

https://www.cdc.gov/std/life-stages-populations/stdfact-msm.htm (STD factsheet for men who have sex with men).