Butplug techniques

miticax

I like to play with my ass and use a butplug to prepare.

Working from home gives me good time and privacy.

What are your rituals to butplug?

For me it's cleaning up and using some fingers to get ready.

Then I put the butplug and try to keep it for a while usually 30 minutes or kne hours sometimes but I get horny and it's hard to not do anything else with my ass.

Holding the butplug I use some women tongs that go through the ass Crack and nicely hold the plug.

Tell me how you do all this? Any tricks that you might found from experience?

I have several butt plugs. Gee, I have an entire toy drawer, but i rarely use them on myself. i got all the plugs when a Top guy showed an interest in training my hole. He liked the idea of telling me which ones to put in and how long to wear them. For me, i associate plugs, and toys in general, with the handler. For some guys toys are like an extension of them, like a paint brush in an artists hand, or a sculptor. i just don't get much out of 'painting' or 'sculpting' myself.

• 1 month later...

I like to use my butt-plug with kinky tops.. they like to find me doggy, jockstrap, caged in my chastity device and plug in my ass. It is nice for tops who come in already hard and ready to fuck. they take out the plug and the ass is ready to take their cock. Plus, once they come inside they can always plug me again and be sure that their load stays inside me.

I’m not sure what you mean by “women tongs”, but there are several types of speculums that can be used to open or stretch the anus. I have a Collins, a Mathieu, and a Pratt speculum; the Collins is actually intended for vaginal use and not as recommended. The Mathieu is three-bladed and opens you wider than the two-bladed Pratt, but I much prefer the Pratt because the Mathieu is more prone to cause accidental injury or pinching when you use it on yourself.

I also have a couple of specialty steel plugs that have a removable central core, in case a Dom wanted to add, say, liquids without removing the plug. I have managed to wear one of those for a whole day before. It was weighty, but securely anchored.