Guest BZcumdump

Anon Loads  

300 members have voted

1. 1. What % of Men Fucked You, You Also Knew Their Name?

• <1% -
    • 2 - 5%
    • < 10%
    • < 25%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 51 - 75%
    • 76 - 99%
    • 100%

Guest BZcumdump

I am no idea how many different men have fucked me in my life.   My best guess of different men is somewhere between 1,500 and 2,500.   What % of guys who fucked you, you didn't know their name before or after getting fucked by them.   Heck, I've had regulars fuck me for years and I still don't know their name.

Edited by BZcumdump

7 hours ago, DetroitCumDump said:

I am no idea how many different men have fucked me in my life.   My best guess of different men is somewhere between 1,500 and 2,500.   What % of guys who fucked you, you didn't know their name before or after getting fucked by them.   Heck, I've had regulars fuck me for years and I still don't know their name.

these numbers of guys you've been fucked by is amazing. how did they get so high? different cities? states? over how long a period of time was it? 

I'm envious.

Guest BZcumdump

yes, the way you calculate it seems like it is so much more realistic for me to claim a higher number.  But I mainly get fucked at the bathhouse and a certain number are repeat customers.   I have no idea if my count is accurate.  It could be 1000, it could be 4000.   It's so hard to know.  I never kept track.  I just go to the bathhouse a few times a month and get fucked by 10 to 20 guys each time i go.  I would say each time I go up to 50% may be guys that never fucked me before.   

I also allow guys to fuck me with condoms.  I would say that is somewhere around 10%.   Why?   I have them leave the condom in the garbage pail when they leave, then I either suck the cum out of the condom or scoop it out and insert it in my hole.   I'm still getting the nutt, so I'm cool.

Edited by BZcumdump

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/6/2018 at 9:26 PM, becameaslut said:

these numbers of guys you've been fucked by is amazing. how did they get so high? different cities? states? over how long a period of time was it? 

I'm envious.

for me it’s a life time total. over 20 years at the tubs it’s hard not to accumulate these numbers or getting poz ☣️❗️☣️

I do not know the names of most, but some,  that have fucked me for years, I eventually learn their names. I also counted any that I only know by sight - regulars at the baths, bars or bookstores).  That being said,  I don't know at least half of the men who cum in my ass.   I've been surprised only once or twice by someone who said he'd fucked me before.  Usually I remember, but I like blindfolds, back rooms and gloryholes, so sometimes I have no way of seeing them in order to remember!  

• Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/7/2018 at 5:37 AM, DetroitCumDump said:

yes, the way you calculate it seems like it is so much more realistic for me to claim a higher number.  But I mainly get fucked at the bathhouse and a certain number are repeat customers.   I have no idea if my count is accurate.  It could be 1000, it could be 4000.   It's so hard to know.  I never kept track.  I just go to the bathhouse a few times a month and get fucked by 10 to 20 guys each time i go.  I would say each time I go up to 50% may be guys that never fucked me before.   

I also allow guys to fuck me with condoms.  I would say that is somewhere around 10%.   Why?   I have them leave the condom in the garbage pail when they leave, then I either suck the cum out of the condom or scoop it out and insert it in my hole.   I'm still getting the nutt, so I'm cool.

I collected cum filled rubbers at the bath.  Got my cock super hard as I turned them inside out and coated my sweet puss with goodness. 

Percentage of Men who have fucked my ass and I knew his name?  

That is difficult if not impossible especially at a bath house, sex club, blind-folded or through a gloryhole. Anonymous strangers are always hot. It is great to travel to meet new men to fuck bareback and BREED my ass full of CUM.  If they said there name, it may not always be the truth. 

I can say that less than 10% have used condoms and stopped all condoms from anywhere near me.

• Upvote 1

Being a public cumdump, I get bred almost every day, of course i'm extremely lucky to be very close to a filthy ABS. I'm usually bred in a booth, or gangbanged in the theater. If not there I usually find anons from c/l, bbrt, or a4a. I don't remember using condoms ever... they always made my cock go soft, I much rather have raw cock dumping up my ass!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3