Guest BZcumdump

Anon Loads  

300 members have voted

1. 1. What % of Men Fucked You, You Also Knew Their Name?

• <1% -
    • 2 - 5%
    • < 10%
    • < 25%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 51 - 75%
    • 76 - 99%
    • 100%

For me it’s around 25-50% that I know their name. I have a lot of regular guys that I end up becoming friends with and we talk after we fuck. It’s not romantic at all, just a friendship. 

But for the rest, yeah, totally anon. I have dozens of phone numbers in my phone of a nickname as the contact name. Usually I put their street name or something to make me remember who they are. I also save their address with the number and usually their screen name if I found them from bbrt.  I admit that it can get pretty confusing! Haha

Guest scottyboy135

I've fucked hundreds of guys and not known their names, I don't want to know their names or life stories, just want to get it on for sum good sex, eventually get to know the names of the regulars, but prefer sex with strangers, it keeps it alive, sex with a regular guy can become boring, love a variety of holes to fuck, keeps my cock happy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

When I first started taking cock I knew their names because I grew up with them...once I took my first bb cock and was bred names didn't matter. When I discovered GHs, I became addicted to them...I love the idea of just getting fucked and bred...nsa, anon...fill me and leave me for the next cock... as a matter of fact, I thought they were all named "I'm coming" lol

• 2 weeks later...

Never wanted to know and never ask, there has been a couple that enjoyed using my cunt and offered their names, I returned in kind.  To me it is the not knowing that is the drive for me to keep my cunt in the air for anyone to walk up and use. 

• 2 weeks later...

Over my lifetime the m=number of men who have fucked and bred me would be in the vicinity of 2000 and I would be flat knowing 25% of their names. But my tops all know my name "pig" "slut" "whore". 

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/14/2018 at 6:55 PM, Chargedup said:

I collected cum filled rubbers at the bath.  Got my cock super hard as I turned them inside out and coated my sweet puss with goodness. 

H☣️T❗️

Of the thousands of loads I've ever taken I have known the names of 0. My job is to pleasure them with my holes. I don't need their name and details.

Guest GoneFishing

every blue moon you might exchange numbers with a hot fuck bit in my experience it doesn’t translate in a hotel. something about a sleazy bath that adds to the intensity of the sex that’s lost on location.  thoughts?

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing

last sunday at the bath i considered hitting up the cleaning guy and propositioning him to collect the used condoms for me. $100 dollars for 3 shifts worth . the critters live for 24 hours lol   now that’s twisted 

Guest GoneFishing
On 2/25/2018 at 8:43 PM, Detchiller said:

One of my regulars, who’s getting feelings for me, I still don’t know his name other than “Jay.” Last names are harder to get than first names. Even when they are regulars. 

hahah i fucked a guy for 4 years and just found out his last name.  

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/21/2018 at 4:40 AM, bbaremich said:

For me it’s around 25-50% that I know their name. I have a lot of regular guys that I end up becoming friends with and we talk after we fuck. It’s not romantic at all, just a friendship. 

But for the rest, yeah, totally anon. I have dozens of phone numbers in my phone of a nickname as the contact name. Usually I put their street name or something to make me remember who they are. I also save their address with the number and usually their screen name if I found them from bbrt.  I admit that it can get pretty confusing! Haha

yeah i have a couple of pups -pig -cumdump and can’t remember. drill down to the area code -

oh yeah that pig in dallas or san francisco 

pigs everywhere!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 1/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, phukhole said:

I do not know the names of most, but some,  that have fucked me for years, I eventually learn their names. I also counted any that I only know by sight - regulars at the baths, bars or bookstores).  That being said,  I don't know at least half of the men who cum in my ass.   I've been surprised only once or twice by someone who said he'd fucked me before.  Usually I remember, but I like blindfolds, back rooms and gloryholes, so sometimes I have no way of seeing them in order to remember!  

summer is coming and so is breeding season!

Guest alwaysready

darling, unlike the season in London, breeding season is year round.  holidays included--holidays especially. guys are home to visit family. after a few hours with them, they are wild for fuck sex.  some great sex there.

Easier for me to count the number of sex partners I do know: 5, three of whom are exes. One a brother of an ex (care to guess why one relationship ended? Was getting fucked by bf's brother almost daily ?). 

5 out of around at least 5,000 ? yeah I'm a slut. Well not anymore ... taking a break for a while. 

Edited by wow4761