Guest BZcumdump

Anon Loads  

300 members have voted

1. 1. What % of Men Fucked You, You Also Knew Their Name?

• <1% -
    • 2 - 5%
    • < 10%
    • < 25%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 51 - 75%
    • 76 - 99%
    • 100%

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I started out knowing he names of all the guys I had sex with as they were all buds. Over time I started doing more and more anon and didn't bother asking for names. Heck, if they did give names they probably weren't real anyhow. Guys in parks, bathrooms, at the gym, off CL, Grindr, MYLOL, TDS, and more. I didn't need a name, just wanted their cum in my ass or t put mine in them. I used a different name when I hooked up, that way if I ran into a guy who remembered or recognized me and they didn't call me by my name I knew how we knew each other. I suck at remembering names anyhow. If a guy became a regular I might learn there name. That said, I do remember names of the really good fucks as we'd do it again usually.

That's so difficult to know. I've been getting fucked raw for over 40 years. Especially in the days before AIDS, when bathhouses were prevalent all over the world and I was young and hot, I'd go to bathhouses at least once a week and get between 10 and 20 loads every time. It's slowed over the years, but I still average between 5 or 10 loads in my ass every month. Sometimes more if I host a breed & seed party or go to the baths. I'm conservatively estimating that in my 40 years of sex, I've taken between 3000 and 6000 loads in my ass. And probably 4 or 5 times that amount down my throat. The vast majority have been anonymous. Mostly in bookstores and baths. In the old days a lot in parks and public bathrooms as well.  Hardly a word spoken to each other, let alone exchange names. I've had a lot of "regulars" in that time. Those guys I'll know their names. But I'm guessing I know less than 5-10% of the guys names. I think my personal best in recent years was a trip I took to Amsterdam a few years ago. I hosted a couple of "breed and seeds" in my hotel room that week. I also daily visited one or more of the bookstores and baths. That week alone I took 57 loads in my ass and at least triple that number in my mouth. I was a pig in shit. I didn't know a single name that week. 

• Upvote 1