Goals for 2018

happynleather

On 1/16/2018 at 10:44 PM, revemupman said:

I remember I fucked 6 bottoms in one day. I swear it was one of those days everyone was horny. Cause as soon as I was done fucking one regular another one would call me up and I was still throbbing until I tapped out on the last bottom who really emptied me. I really try to control my pig side but it comes out in waves.  

Dude, I would so love to be the one to take all your loads. Just oinked you on bbrt. I’ll be in California in summer.

I’ve recently decided to go on PrEP myself, obviously, I’m neg and I want to stay that way! Cant resist a hard cock pointing at my hole, had one Friday night and another lined up for Sunday evening. My intentions are the same ... let anyone and everyone breed me, I have only been to a bath house once anD I’d like to make up for lost time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just arrived from Berlin and my impression is:

Lab is wonderful impossible to go and not like, a lot of sex and little condom.

Fickstutenmarkt is a fetish but I think it has more marketing than action, the majority is bottom, 90% fucks with a condom, and bareback fighters are getting back on their feet and almost never load.
Bull is cool for you to go at the very end of the night, I met the CDL who has parties naked and I had a lot of sex.
Scheune was a surprise to me on Sunday afternoon has a party naked and I fucked a lot, more than 15 guys fucked my ass and about 5 or more load me.
Tom's is cool but nothing wonderful.
Mutschmann's is very good and I had a really good time.

• Upvote 3

Lots of good goals here, guys!  Mine, for what it's worth, is to mentor someone.  If I can help some fledgling bottom become a full-on cumdump or a vanilla twink embrace his own kinky side...  I've been lucky enough to get a lot of dick myself, so maybe I can give back by getting others laid.  ( ...and if that recharges my Karma card, then even better!  Pay it forward and all that! )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1) To truly become a no loads refused cumdump. Meaning obese, homeless, and any other “undesirable “ that wants access to my hole can use it.

2)  Continue to travel for the sole purpose of being used as a cumdump across the world.

3)  Be the only bottom to take all the loads. 

4)   Allow myself to be used as a total whore by a dominant top. 

These are my goals for 2018! I hope to achieve them!  ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

1) Continue to work towards being a no-loads-refused cumdump,

2) Actually submit to a dominant for longer than a play session, 

3) Have a top sell my holes for use, 

4) Get to some adult theaters, and get myself used,

5) Lose weight to be attractive to more men.

• 3 weeks later...

Recently started Prep, so for this year my aim is to:

1) take anon loads in Zoo bar, Gran Canaria

2) be a cumdump in Lab, Berlin

3) get fucked bb 100 times

Might not seem much, but I’m normally shy and although I love sex parties/bars/saunas etc, I often was risk averse.

Even if it’s just once, i want to stand up, (weak knees and sweating) and feel cum running out of my ass and down my legs.

• Upvote 1

On 30/01/2018 at 1:02 PM, phukhole said:

Lots of good goals here, guys!  Mine, for what it's worth, is to mentor someone.  If I can help some fledgling bottom become a full-on cumdump or a vanilla twink embrace his own kinky side...  I've been lucky enough to get a lot of dick myself, so maybe I can give back by getting others laid.  ( ...and if that recharges my Karma card, then even better!  Pay it forward and all that! )

Can you mentor me?

On 30/01/2018 at 1:38 PM, London7 said:

I just arrived from Berlin and my impression is:

Lab is wonderful impossible to go and not like, a lot of sex and little condom.

Fickstutenmarkt is a fetish but I think it has more marketing than action, the majority is bottom, 90% fucks with a condom, and bareback fighters are getting back on their feet and almost never load.
Bull is cool for you to go at the very end of the night, I met the CDL who has parties naked and I had a lot of sex.
Scheune was a surprise to me on Sunday afternoon has a party naked and I fucked a lot, more than 15 guys fucked my ass and about 5 or more load me.
Tom's is cool but nothing wonderful.
Mutschmann's is very good and I had a really good time.

This is a good, honest review of Berlin and reflects my own experiences.

Lab is indeed wonderful and exciting, it has become much more mainstream in the last few years and there is a lot of attitude. I asked a bouncer about this last time and he could even comment on which nationalities had the most attitude. Some guys are just so precious about themselves. The Thursday evening naked event is the best, possibly because the weekend crowd haven’t arrived yet so more locals attend.

I’ve never been to Fickstudenmarkt for the reasons quoted.

Bull is good at the very end of a night, but it is open 24/7, I’ve had some good times in there mid afternoon weekdays with passing trade.

Scheune’s Sunday afternoon sex party is great, not too busy and a usually draws a no nonsense attitude free crowd, lots of BB. I happened upon it by accident and always try to go if I can.

J