Ever gone full blown AIDS?

punaman

I don't have this desire myself, being poz on meds but I keep thinking of sucking a full blown guy and swallow  all.

It just turns me on swallowing  seed , both safe and bugged.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Yes, did not know, had not been tested in a while, guess I knew I was poz, just did not want it to be official. Guys would ask, id say probably an they still wanted to have bareback sex, was awesome an turn on for me. When I finally tested an was poz, they did the blood work, full blown AIDS. Never felt any different or anything. Had to go on meds pretty quick, like within the month after seeing a few doctors. They all said I had probably been poz for 5 plus years, maybe even 10 to be at the AIDS level i was at. The was 14 yrs ago, just see the doctor once a year now, everything is good! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Newportbottom said:

Yes, did not know, had not been tested in a while, guess I knew I was poz, just did not want it to be official. Guys would ask, id say probably an they still wanted to have bareback sex, was awesome an turn on for me. When I finally tested an was poz, they did the blood work, full blown AIDS. Never felt any different or anything. Had to go on meds pretty quick, like within the month after seeing a few doctors. They all said I had probably been poz for 5 plus years, maybe even 10 to be at the AIDS level i was at. The was 14 yrs ago, just see the doctor once a year now, everything is good! 

I wonder how many guys during that time you pozzed?

• Piggy 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2023 at 5:16 PM, WestPhillyGuy said:

I wonder how many guys during that time you pozzed?

I can notch another guy. Was on a biz trip an met this hot mexican guy who was in same hotel on biz. We fucked that night, he flew out to my place west coast and we fucked all weekend bareback, road his big cock like a cowboy.  This was before i knew I was poz, he questioned me when i did poppers if i was poz, said the truth Had not been tested. But doctors said I probably had AIDS at that time. We had kept in touch, but drift. He just called this week, asked why I had not heard from him in yrs. He said because he was poz and embarrassed. He’s putting all together, 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

A quick reminder - this is the Health forum, and eroticizing/fetishizing AIDS (and "the AIDS look" and the like) is forbidden here. It's actually against the rules of the site in broad terms, but in this forum, where the purpose is to share information on how to keep ourselves healthy with our sex lives, it's way past inappropriate.

• Like 1