Perv pastor

danpire64

I had a youth pastor in my teens that was hung. More than once after youth group I would stay to "help him clean up"...that usually meant cleaning his cock off after he bred me! 

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎07 at 8:16 AM, danpire64 said:

I sucked of the pastor at my church, he had a huge 11 inch dick and thick huge balls, he shot his huge load deep in my throat.. very similar to this pic..can't wait to do it again

big-dicks-huge-cock-2722759-768x575.jpg

Amazing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

When I was in high school my best friend and I played some basketball on the Methodist youths church team. Yes I sucked my friend all the time. But I said to Gary that I thought pastor Jim was gay or at least BI. Pastor Jim was about 40. My friend said you think all guys are BI. I said I think that because he s always hugging us guys and staring at our packages. So we made a bet that I could suck his cock. My friend bet no I couldn't, I bet him I could. So I flirted with pastor Jim and rubbed up against him every chance I got. Finally made an appointment with him for consultation. I told him I was conflicted about sucking cocks and I wanted to stop. He was very supportive. When I left his office we set up an appointment for two weeks and I was supposed to think about my problem before we met. The two weeks came fast and when I met pastor Jim I told him I had sucked 6 cocks since our last meeting. He looked at me smiling and asked why. I said I just can't stop, I want every cock I see. He got up from his chair and standing behind me he started to rub my shoulders and talk to me. I moved in my chair and started to rub his cock through his pants. He never tried to stop me so I unzipped them and reached in side of his pants and rubbed his hard cock in his underwear. I undid his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees along with his underwear. Nice cut 6 inch cock. I slid off my chair onto my knees and started to suck his hard cock. I sucked that cock for at least 20 minutes ate his precum and I swallowed his cum he unloaded in my mouth. A nice sized, delicious load. He didn't say anything when I was done. I thanked him for the great load and said I would suck him anytime he waned me to. He wanted my mouth a couple times a week and I gladly gave it to him. Sucked him for a couple years. I don't know if my friend sucked him or not but I know he loved to suck a cock as much as I do.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just learned that my best friend of 30+ years has been cheating on his wife since they got married. I’ve never looked at him in a sexual way but the last time we met up, I noticed he has a huge bulge. I’ll never make the first move but if he ever mentions anything about a blowjob, I’ll help him out.