Best cities for cumdumps

MascAssUpPDX

I’m planning a few weekend trips this year to other cities in the the US, with the goal of getting ass up in a hotel room in each and taking as much cum as walks in the door.

Normally i live in Portland and this place is lousy with bottoms and the tops don’t do much. Hoping to visit some cities where there’s a good anon fuck scene and more (or more willing) tops  

Any suggestions? 

Edited by MascAssUpPDX
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@makingwords - I'd throw in Chicago and New Orleans for BBC (from my not-so-limited experience)  Otherwise, I'm with you on those cities! <oink>  ...and if you can swing it, you might want to think about Blatino Oasis in Palm Springs, May 4-6 ( http://www.blatinooasis.com/ ). Having been to the last 3, I can confirm that there are quite a number of BBC there! 

@MascAssUpPDX - I wholly recommend taking loads while traveling.  Let us know your travel plans and I'm sure we can help send some meat your way.... <oink>

• Like 3

I have some good luck living in Detroit. Plenty of guys into raw.

I visited San Francisco on business about a year ago.....that was amazing. Tons of guys staying in downtown hotels. I spent a whole day going from hotel to hotel collecting loads. Got fucked by plenty of traveling businessmen. Got fucked by a local twink with AIDS there too. He got off on fucking neg holes. 

My TOP (hehe) Five are (in no paticular order...all were hot): 1) LA, 2) Vegas, 3) Hotlanta, 4) San Fran, and 5) Palm Springs. No surprise, West Coast/western US is where it's at. Honorable mentions are NY, Chi-Town, Orlando, and Miami. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/7/2018 at 3:12 PM, makingwords said:

I'm planning the same and as a bottom who loves BBC some of my top cities are: DC, Atlanta, Detroit, and Los Angeles. I already have areas of each city scoped out and hotel recommendations from cumdumps on here. Now just need to book my tickets!

FYI, the 10 U.S. metro areas with the most BBC* are (in order): New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Miami, Houston, Detroit, Dallas-Ft. Worth, and Los Angeles.  (*based on 2010 census data for African-American populations)