Bears with thick cocks

freshxtop5

I don't know if it's just me, but I have noticed that most bear guys have really thick cocks most of the time. I am a bear chaser too so that just makes it even better. But has anyone else noticed that most bears or cubs have thick cocks?

• Like 2

A big Daddy bear of a Man with a thick hard cock is the best! Most I've found are 6-6.5 inches long...but it's a huge bonus when that thick bear cock is also around 8"! He can do whatever he wants to me!

3 hours ago, bottomBBboi said:

A big Daddy bear of a Man with a thick hard cock is the best! Most I've found are 6-6.5 inches long...but it's a huge bonus when that thick bear cock is also around 8"! He can do whatever he wants to me!

Yeah thick is best

Guest descartes70817

I might be a daddy but I don't think of myself as a bear. I do apparently have a thick cock that bottoms can't seem to get enough of.

I think Freshxtop5 (the OP) is on to something.    I do think most bear Tops have thick cocks.    For me thicker is better than longer, usually.

So I'm going to feel and enjoy a 6" thick cock just as much as a 9" thick cock.    Most of the pleasure points in your ass are in the first few inches anyway.    A thick cock will envelop itself in my rectal wall quite nicely.

Another plus for bears, is they are much more likely to bb my ass.    So, bring it on, I say.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

That hasn't really been my experience. I find that it's mostly the people you least expect to have the biggest/thickest cock. Most of the bears I've been with have been average in size, Nothing to really brag about. They're hot, don't get me wrong, but not exactly packing.

6 hours ago, Upstateguy518 said:

That hasn't really been my experience. I find that it's mostly the people you least expect to have the biggest/thickest cock. Most of the bears I've been with have been average in size, Nothing to really brag about. They're hot, don't get me wrong, but not exactly packing.

Same here. Although there were a few who had a 'big surprise' when I didn't expect it ;-)

I love bears with thick cocks, they really fill a bottoms hole. One bear that I met before was too thick, you barely could suck is dick. It was was like sucking on a beer can and I wanted to fuck but my hole is to tight for his thickness.  It was a beautiful big fat dick and big balls to go with it. He came and it was nice big load but he made me wish I had demolished slut hole to take him. I know that getting fucked by him would have been amazing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I think I'm a typical bear then. Just under 7", and thick. No beer can or anything, but you know I'm fucking you. Also have egg-sized balls with lots of cum.

Hell yeah man. I would love to be fucked by you. Love your stories.

• Upvote 1