Club Pittsburgh Cum Slut

Kinkpiggy26

A few weeks ago I went to Club Pittsburgh early in the morning on a weekday, going early so I could clean up, shower and relax before getting piggy.  I had recently purchased a new red jock strap, and brought a new bottle of poppers from Double Scorpio.  After I was prepared and relaxed, I pulled-on my jock, and started making the rounds of the club. 

My first impression was there were only two other guys in the entire place, and neither seemed particularly interested in playing, but by 11:00 AM the place was picking up and I scored my first action of the day.  I was standing in the elevated glory home booth, stroking, when a hot hungry mouth appeared at the hole and engulfed my cock.  After a few minutes of bliss, I pulled out and bent over and put my ass against the hole.  I was a bit skeptical as to whether anything would happen, boy, was my skepticism unfounded:  the mouth on the other side proceeded to tongue-fuck my hole, eating my ass to the point I was horny as hell and determined to get fucked.  Stepping away from the glory hole, I walked out and headed up the stairs to the dark room where I found several guys standing around doing nothing but stroking.  I walked over to the play bench and bent over showing my ass to the group.  I had pre-lubed, and the rim job had loosened me up further so I felt prepared.

Within minutes I had a cock in my mouth and two sets of hands were caressing my ass.  As I lovingly sucked the very average sized cock of the guy standing in front of me, I felt a rather large member sliding along my ass.  The anticipation made me whimper, I pulled out my poppers and took several long hits in anticipation, but nothing happened.  I turned around and saw my would be top making out with another guy as a third was ducking his cock.  Suddenly I felt very greedy and wanted that cock for myself, but again, I misread the situation because the big cock stud ordered the man making out with him to plow my ass.  I suddenly felt a sudden fullness as a six inch thin cock was driving into my boy cunt.  I squeezed at his cock and within a minute he came in my ass.

At that point the cock I had been sucking withdrew from my mouth, and slid into my now sloppy hole.  The man who been sucking off the big cocked-stud presented his cock for my oral attention, and very quickly it grew into an eight incher that completely filled my mouth.  As I enjoyed working on the stud, somewhat to my surprise I felt a mouth on my cock.  This was getting insane!  I ended up taking three more loads without getting a load from the big alpha cock I had been sucking for about ten minutes.  I looked up at him with intense longing.  He told me I had to get five loads before he would give me the biggest load of them all, so I continued sucking him while others took my ass.

Eventually I had the prerequisite five loads and he withdrew from my mouth and walked around me and bent down and began eating my ass.  He then shocked me by saying my ass taste much better now than it did previously.  After a few minutes of great ass eating he stood up and pushed into me.  I felt such purpose.  I was here to take cock, to become a true cum dump and this big cocked ass eater was enjoying the fruits of my determination. 

After a few minutes I felt him quicken his pace and he said he was going to shoot his load deep in my guts.  I demanded he blast inside and, as I hoped, within seconds he arched his hips into me and began a slow grunting grind.  I felt bliss!  He pulled out and left me there, a sloppy cum hole wanting more.

I eventually took four more loads, bringing my total up to ten, but after the ass eater I felt nothing beyond duty to these top fuckers who needed a hole to fill. 

I plan to return to Club Pittsburgh next weekend, 1/15-1/18.  If you can make, it post here, or message me directly. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Kink,

I usually go to Steamworks Toronto either on a Friday or Saturday night around 9-10 PM and get a room for 8 hours. Gay men have stuff to do during the day so they're not there during the day. Bb play gets into high gear after 2 AM when the boys let out of the bars close by. They need to drop a load before going home to bed. 

I have been to Steamworks Toronto mid-Saturday afternoon. Very few guys there. It can be hit-and-miss. Luckily a muscle guy wanted to blast in my mouth. I was really lucky. Not always the case.

Best of bb luck to you, Kink!!

• 1 month later...