Hey guys

I'm looking to set up my first gangbang but not sure how to do it.  I have roommates so I won't be able to host it, so I think I'll get a hotel probably or just go to a bathhouse and post an ad.  I tried setting up one once before but everything got too complicated trying to organize it so I thought I'd check with you guys for some tips.  If I'm having it at a hotel any tips on how to get a room with some privacy so guys can come in and out easily? 

I thought about just doing it at a bathhouse to avoid that problem, but I want to get as many tops as possible and I don't know if having to pay to go in the bathhouse might turn some people off. 

Also I'm in NYC so if you guys have any specific recommendations for places in the city that would also be awesome.  Anything is helpful! 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

@ west933 - thanks for posting this inquiry to gather known effective techniques and best practices for coordinating gang bangs.

I am an aspiring cumdump for total bareback tops and its not an easy event (in my novice experience) to coordinate.

Is there a Gang Bangs for Dummies?

Martha? Rachael? Oprah? Whose got the DIY Starter kit for My First Gang Bang / Cumdump Party?

Edited by Dallashot1

Guest GoneFishing

let it be organic.  start out with some good fuck buds and let it blossom from there. 

another option is throw an open pig party and advertise you will be one of 2 bottoms. 

your odds of getting more loads are better if your 2nd bottom backs out -wink wink and you will end up serving all the tops.  

Ive hosted several groups, mostly posting on BBRT.  Don't get too excited if a lot of guys request an invite, a small percentage actually show.  If at a hotel, find one with outdoor access, not through the lobby.  Check in as early as you can, and make party late so guys have time to get the room info.  If party is a bust, look for guys on gay aps that are nearby.

Guest alwaysready

here is something guys won't think off often. write down the room #. esp. if you are in the party mode. I got to a hotel one time, had trouble finding a parking spot, then when I got inside (by an outdoor entrance--great point--I realized I had no idea what the room # was. wasted trip.

Guest GoneFishing
21 minutes ago, alwaysready said:

here is something guys won't think off often. write down the room #. esp. if you are in the party mode. I got to a hotel one time, had trouble finding a parking spot, then when I got inside (by an outdoor entrance--great point--I realized I had no idea what the room # was. wasted trip.

hahah  i have butter fingers and typed 440 instead of 404 and had to a re blast 

the smarter folf figured it out  lol   yes details are important 

Guest Upstateguy518

You definitely want an open lot hotel and have a room at the furthest end away from everyone else. And as said above that just because they request an invite doesn't mean they are gonna actually show up. I'd be putting stuff up on BBRT and Craigslist maybe a week in advance, re-post every day and weed people out from there. Bathhouses are great too if you can get in at a busy time. Just bend over and you'd easily get a good half dozen or more guys wanting to get inside that hole.