NOTE: These events are purely fictional and more parts will be added over time as well as making edits when needed.

Part 1: Hook Line and Sinker

I’d only just joined Breeding Zone, but within a few minutes I was contacted by a random guy going by the name of MikeBBTop. His pics looked hot, looking early to mid-30’s with a well-kept body which was slightly toned. I eagerly searched through his pics for a cock pic and there it was a gorgeous thing to see, sitting erect it had to be about 7” with a bit of girth to it (I’ve never been much of a size queen). I examined the pic closely to help me imagine what it would be like, staring closely I notice that just above his cock he has some kind of tattoo, but it’s covered by his hand. I eagerly responded to his message: Hey, I love your pics and I find your star tattoo appealing. I didn’t have to wait too long for his reply Hello willing hole and thanks I like my tattoo as well, by the way you can call me Mike.

After a while he asked how dedicated I was to bareback, I confessed that “I want… No, I need to bareback and that I desire nothing more than to be fucked bareback”. He seemed greatly appeased by this news and instantly offered me an invite to his next bareback party. I eagerly accepted the thought of being fucked bare overtaking my every thought. Though this quickly ended when he sent me an invite pack with a cover letter which read: You have hereby accepted your invitation to be a designated no loads refused cum dump at our annual bareback party on Friday the 23rd February 2018 to 25th February 2018. Just reading the letter was enough to make my cock rock solid and my hole ravenous for a cock and its load. The pack also asked for stats, pics, fantasies and my most recent test results, which prompted me to ask “are all the guys tested?” Mike replied immediately “Yes, they’ve all been tested prior to today”. After hearing that I filled out the pack and sent it bac­­k as fast as I could type.

Days past, the anticipation of what is to come only got more and more unbearable. In my eagerness I started practicing with my plugs to make sure my hole could take every cock that was offered and wanted to fuck and breed my hole. But now I’m here standing out front of the house on the 25th my hole un touched for a couple days to ensure the first few cocks get a nice tight hole. I reached out my heart beating faster and louder the closer I came to pushing the bell until I felt like my heart stopped, The bell was pressed the point of no return has been reached. The thought of the meal of cocks and loads my hole was going to get made it quiver with anticipation while my mouth drooled at the thought of tasting them...

Edited by ashk23
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Part 2: Let's Get You Ready

The thought of the feast of cocks and meal of loads my hole was going to get made it quiver with anticipation while my mouth drooled at the thought of tasting them.  These thoughts came to a halt as the door opened and the sight of Mike filled my view. “Ah, you must be Alex!” Mike Boomed happily as he let me indoors. He started guiding me through his beautiful, large house (perfectly sized for the event, I will admit) “Welcome to the party! I have a few things to tell you before we get you in position but first let’s get you out of those pesky clothes!”  He said as he pointed to a closed door. I slowly reached out and grasped the door handle to go in while Mike followed shortly behind; a wide smile appearing across his face. I thought: ‘seems someone has something planed!' “Oh! Before I forget, here is your band. Make sure you wear it throughout all the event activities.” Mike said while tossing a white band at me. “What is it for?" I replied as I was slowly stripping down while ensuring to have a look at his body. Shame he was wearing those y front briefs; though the bulge it was showing make me very happy and eager for what was to come! “Have you ever been to a bareback party before?” He asked. “No.” I replied feeling kind of embarrassed but also confused. “This band is used to help allocate you a cock. You agreed that you wanted to be randomly selected to service the needs of any top here, right?” Mike responded. “Yes!” I said nodding rapidly as I put on my band.  He smiled at the sight of my putting the band on and let out a little chuckle. “The other attendees are wearing them on their wrists but you’ll be servicing the guys in various ways so its best you put it here”. During his explanation, Mike removed the band. He grasped my already hard cock, slide it over and pulled my balls through. “So it’s a cock ring for me?” I asked. His response was a simple nod.

After I changed out of my clothes, he took me to the side and placed me up against the white wall. He told me to smile as he took a picture. “Why do you need that?” I asked. I was confused about its purpose. “You’ll find out soon!” Mike replied with a devious smile as he left the room. “Stay here.” he said as he went out the door. I sat in the room and waited for Mike to return. Thanks to the new cock ring, my cock was still hard. After a few minutes passed, the door opened and Mike came in with a random guy in tow. “Alex this is David. He will be your fantasy come true." My eyes darted to David; eagerly knowing what he is packing. “If you don’t believe him, you can come have a feel” said David. “Just don’t undo the wrapping! I want you to guess which one of us is me”. I walked over and knelt down in front of David. I slowly moved my hand to his crotch while staring at his Y-front briefs. He was as hung as a horse! His cock snaked up the side of his briefs while they struggled to keep it contained. My hand finally touched his warm throbbing member. “Wow! I didn’t know they got this big!” I said looking up at David. “Now you do!” He responded as I slowly leaned closer to give it a teasing lick through the briefs. “How big is it?” I asked excitedly. "It's 9 inches Long and, well, you don’t need me to tell you how thick!” He surely didn’t as he was clearly very thick! I could tell just from having my hand on it.  I knew that one hand wouldn’t be able to close around it! “You best get through to the room, David. I’ll be sure to bring Alex with me.” David nodded to Mike and gave me a little wink before leaving the room. The thoughts of how it would feel flooded my mind.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry about the wait.

Part 3 – Embarrassing Confessions

“What do you think?” Mike asked me, “I’d have preferred bigger” I jokingly remarked ending it with a wink. Mike just smiled at me,  a glint in his eye. “While you’re down there do you care to see what the host has wrapped? Remember no peeking before the fun begins” He said a smile spread along his face. I didn’t need much more convincing as I eagerly got down on my knees, placing my hand on his crotch, “Not bad” I remarked with a cheeky smile. I started rubbing it, resisting the urge to remove the briefs. My face slowly moved closer and closer to his big beautiful bulge, while he placed his hands on the back of my head. The urge to taste what was about to come grew; unknowingly I started to inch close, my mouth watering at the thought of his taste and the feel of his cock on my tongue, my mouth opened. I got closer my mouth just 3mm away from his bulge when Mike grabbed my hair and pulled me back. “Now now, no need to rush” he said with a grin as he stepped back, “there will be more time for that later. We best not leave the guys waiting”.

He guided me through to a larger dimly lit room where a group of at least 20 guys were standing around talking, but as soon as I walked in the conversation stopped and they all stared at me as I followed Mike to an area where only 11 guys stood. It was then I noticed that some of them had the same colour cockring bands (white) while others didn’t (blue); Mike quickly whispered in my ear “so what do you think? You excited to be one of tonight’s offerings?” I looked around at the group of guys who were here to use my hole the way it deserves, Some well-toned, others kind of chubby or skinny, all of different ages and races. I noticed some had tattoos, but the room was too dim to tell what they were. I couldn’t hide my eagerness and beamed a smile at Mike “I think this is going to be hot” He smiled at this “and looking forward to all the gifts these guys are going to give you? And please say your response loud enough for the group” he said in a much louder voice. The other offerings smiled, I guess they to also got this question and gave the same reply. I take a moment,, took in a breath and let out in a loud voice “I CAN’T WAIT TO GET THE GIFT FROM ALL THESE GUYS THAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! I’M A NO LOADS REFUSED TOTAL BAREBACK CUM DUMP AND NOTHING WILL MAKE ME NOT TAKE ANY OF THESE GUYS LOADS!”  I leant forward slightly panting, face red from the excitement and the lack of breath  the silence broken by a loud cheer from the guys who’ll fill my hole with the occasional “Of course you want our gifts” and “don’t worry son that ass is in good hands”. Mike smiled at my reply and told me to stand with the others. As I walked to them I noticed the wall they were standing in front of had large holes in with 11 A4  frames that were empty over each hole with a letter in each frame; P, B, R. I could see which hole was for me as just above those frames were A5 face pictures.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4