Stealth Fucked a British Top

LoadMyHoleSF

For my second night in Berlin, I wanted to continue to push the barriers within me that sometimes stop me from being a total cumdump. My desire is to be a total whore who accepts any and all dick, but sometimes still find myself scared or nervous, and sometimes I find myself judging men on the basis of appearance.

I decided to try some new places in Berlin and be an open receptacle to all.  First I went to Mutschmanns.  After getting a drink, I walked around the basement play space.  The crowd wasn't huge, as there were only 10 to 15 men in attendance.  Still it seemed more promising than my last trip to Berlin.  On that occasion I had also visited Mutschmanns, but the place had been dead.  On the hope the action would pick-up, I decided to stay while give the place another chance.  I checked my clothes and went back downstairs wearing only my jock.  For a while nothing seem to be happening.  A few bottoms were present, and each man was advertising his hole, but none of the tops seemed to be interested in taking advantage of any of us.  Finally in the area near the slings, there was a skinny and very hairy top who had pulled his cock out of his jeans.  He wasn’t very muscular and had a potbelly that was covered by the hair that was all over the upper part of his body.  I wasn’t really attracted to him and I hadn’t gotten to the point where the desire for dick to be in my hole had taken over me yet.  However, I did want to rid myself of any lingering form of repression that I may have felt, and to accept my role as a cumdump bottom.

I approached him, took his slender dick in my hand, stroked it, and swallowed it down my mouth until it got hard. Then I bent over, spread my cheeks, and backed up onto his dick. Once he was in, the cumwhore within me began to take over.  I knew I just wanted to take dick for the rest of the night. It just felt so good to have that dick inside of my hole.  He was rather a slow rhythmic thruster who continue this pace for quite a long time.  At times I was uncertain about whether he would actually unload in my ass, but finally he increased his tempo little bit and unloaded in me.

I walked around a bit but little still was happening to my disappointment.  I did get one more load from an American visitor to Berlin.  Ironically the guy who has fucked me earlier turned out to be his partner.  So at the start of the night I had two American loads but no German.

I continued to bar hop for a bit with mixed results.  A couple of the bars that had back rooms that were empty or nothing happened.  I headed over to Scheune which had a downstairs basement play space where I found a fair number of men walking around.  Deciding again to push my boundaries, I stripped off my clothes, put them in a corner and climbed into the sling. There had been a husky German guy standing nearby who was watching me do this and I just knew that he would come over and use my hole.  Once I was in the position, he immediately came over to thrust his short but thick cock up my hole.  He continued to thrust and then absolutely pounded my hole, cumming rather rapidly.  He was followed by another guy who explored my hole for a bit but didn’t end up coming.

At this point I decided to head over to the Bull Bar because the Bull is a sure bet for a cumdump like me.  I especially love the Bull because men just go there to fuck in its dirty, seedy backroom.  That and the men seldom use condoms.  And sure enough, the Bull didn’t disappoint.  I was used and loaded by several men in rapid order. There was a tall, attractive, blonde haired Englishman who had been watching me get used.  I had checked  him out and liked his height and huskiness.  He felt up and explored my hole with his fingers, but then walked away several times, so I wasn’t completely sure if he was interested. 

We started to talk and I was excited to learn that he was definitely interested.  He liked watching me get barebacked and loaded but didn’t want to do bare himself.  He explained that he had a partner at home and PrEP was not readily available in England.  While fucking with a condom is not my favorite, obviously, but I also don’t have a no condom policy, so this guy wasn't out of question.

He fucked me while wearing a condom, came, and then we split.  After another guy shot his load into my ass, I connected again with the 'condom only' guy.  He felt my cummy ass, and slid his his solid seven and a half inches against my hole, explaining how much he liked raw sex.  He also asked if I was on PrEP.  I replied I was on medication, meaning my medication for HIV. 

He entered my hole saying “Well, since you're on PrEP," and proceeded to fuck me much more intensely and longer than the first time, exploring my sloppy hole as I moaned in pleasure.  Several times I climaxed as he pounded me mercilessly, only then to slow his tempo to delay his orgasm.  Finally he thrust more forcefully, holding onto my shoulders as his cock pulsated jets of sperm deep in my hole.  We kissed and talked for a bit more before saying goodbye.

The next day I felt a mixture of pleasure and guilt.  I’m not on PrEP but am Poz, undetectable, on meds.  Was it wrong I stealth fucked the British top?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Guest NudistPerv

Was it wrong for you to stealth fuck the British top? Well, first I have to ignore the throbbing cock that the read and the whole thought gives me! Then, say, well where does wrong begin and where does it end? The place itself should assume that anything/everything can happen ...mainly std’s..and then, well you wanted his cock and when we want a cock bad enough...sure we’ll fib a bit. But..as said earlier.. poz on med, undetec.. that’s as good as it gets. If the British top was that worried about he and his partner...he wouldn’t be at that place in the first place!

If you knew at the time that he was talking about you being on PrEP, not about you being undetectable on medications, that strikes me as a problem.

That said, you being undetectable does in fact mean that he has as little chance of picking up HIV from you as if you were negative and on PrEP. I won't say that this difference makes no difference, but I would say it makes very little difference.

In this, I suppose I might be guided by my own thinking. I'm negative (I believe) and play bare with guys who are undetectable and with guys on PrEP, but I generally feel more comfortable playing with guys who are undetectable simply because they have greater incentive to know where they are. (Never mind that none of the undetectable guys I've played with would not be horrified by the idea of infecting me, they do not want to risk letting their health deteriorate.)

If I was to assign fault, I would weight the British guy pretty heavily. Whether you were on PrEP or undetectable, he's the one who made the choice to fuck someone bare even though he was not taking PrEP and was in a relationship with another guy.

• Like 2