4 loads, 6 dicks on a Sunday night

muscledpigbttm

Wanted to write this one as soon as I got home. Kept thinking while I was on all fours with a dick up my ass and one down my throat that I'd write this one as soon as I could, still knocked up by the guys of the night.

So it's summer here and most of everyone go down to the beach every weekend from Friday till Sunday. Sunday came and the quiet-and-stay-in kind of a weekend I'd decided to have on Thursday was driving me crazy. I called on a Colombian guy I know that has a really long cock, can get it real hard and loves to shove it in deep. He was available so I came over and rode that dick showing how badly I craved its cum. Playing with big ones is more fun as I can do the push-till-the-base-squeeze-to-the-top kind of movement with my ass and there's such so much dick to squeeze, release and push out that it drives everyone involved crazy. I was soon taking all his load, demanding that he'd leave it as deep as possible.

After I'd left the apartment I opened up Grindr and found a party going on a couple of blocks away so I decided to check it out. When I got there there were 8 guys on a big ass bed, four of them fucking and the other four chatting; I guess the party had been going on for a while, which was perfect for me. There's nothing like the rush of being the fresh meat to a group of guys that have already fucked among themselves.

One big dick came over and I got on my knees to service it. Choking on it with his balls on my chin I took a hit of poppers and raised my ass up. Someone slid in and started fucking me hard. Not too big but good to start. He fucked and fucked while I kept on deepthroating the other guy until he was close. "I'm close, where do you want it?". "Just keep on fucking me, man", and that got me load number two up my butt. I quickly turned around and drove that big dick I was sucking all the way in. The top moaned and I squeezed hard while taking another poppers hit. So. Fucking. Good. I know I'm a whore 'cause that's the exact moment I feel completely at ease: with a big dick all the way up my ass.

We fucked for a while and he got my hole nice and lose. Some other guys were making a little line while I blew them and each took turns fucking me. There were 3 guys in line but only one of them came, and to finish it off the big dick I first sucked came around again and slid it in with no problem. "Was saving it for you", was all he said and fucking fucked me hard. I was being handled like a blow-up doll I guess by the way he treated me, which I don't mind at all. I'm fucking 5'4" so you better take advantage of the size difference if you're fucking me. But this guy really had this way. With my hole most certainly torn at this point, he finally came while completely carrying me, driving it deep and pushing me into his cock. I was so fucking turned on but had my ass felt so abused that I couldn't even get it up. Knowing that I needed to write this story first and jerk off afterwards has kept me hard up until this point, but gonna bust a nut now. Cheers.

First pic: first load of the night. Sadly I don't have pics of the guys from the party.

Second pic: me

IMG_7640.jpg

IMG_6570.JPG

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...