Five Loads on Saturday Night to Start the New Year

Londonbear

A top who fucked me late last year suggested he pimp out my hole this Saturday and put up a 'No Load Refused' advertisement on BBRTs.  As is typical for London, eight guys said they were coming but only three, (including the host) showed.  I put on a white jock and got on all fours and took the first load from a hung ginger guy, then licked his cock clean.  Then I took the load of a hairy daddy type, followed by the load of our host.  His load was promptly followed by a second load from the ginger guy, and a lot more fucking from the other two tops, topped with a second load from the host.

I left  at 2:00 AM with five big loads inside, keeping them in all night.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Then on Weds a regular top gave me his first load of the year, and my boyfriend then used it as lube and gave me his first load of the year.

Then yesterday, an old friend dropped by my work and fucked me in the office toilet and I took his load, it is now January 11th  and my load tally is 8 so ill be working to get that up asap. I am thinking of keeping a tally and of giving more loads this year, so will be looking around London for good dependable regular bottoms too,

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Londonbear said:

I am thinking of keeping a tally and of giving more loads this year, so will be looking around London for good dependable regular bottoms too,

Living in London, as you do, it would be worth doing. You'll get into the hundreds in no time at all.