FOD

Davidc

I am never ungrateful for my FODs (Fuck on demand) bottoms , I have a small group how enjoy no commitment fun.

Like most gays I'm always looking for fresh meat to fuck , however with so many flakes and wannabes this can be very  time consuming with no guarentees .

Harrah for the regular fucks ,you just know they will be clean , responsive , grateful - and not steal your wallet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davidc said:

I am never ungrateful for my FODs (Fuck on demand) bottoms , I have a small group how enjoy no commitment fun.

Like most gays I'm always looking for fresh meat to fuck , however with so many flakes and wannabes this can be very  time consuming with no guarentees .

Harrah for the regular fucks ,you just know they will be clean , responsive , grateful - and not steal your wallet.

this is always my favorite set up, a regular fb, for all the reasons you list and more. i have found i often develop affection for these guys and have to bite my tongue from saying: "i love you" while getting fucked lol.

i sometimes wonder if this type of set up is more suited to guys and that we are often copying heteronormative standards when we try to do monogamy?  i can see where monogamy might be more suited to a womans security, so it is a compromise guys make in a hetero relationship, but two guys do not need the same things as a woman and man? 

To me, "fb" can be a guys version of commitment, a regular, dependable relationship without having to live together.  I go a step further and have had several anonymous fb's, guys who fuck me on a regular basis but we have never seen each others face. We write back and forth online, and sometimes even talk, but i am always face down and never see them.  i end up feeling a real loss when someone moves or just stops.