Making Plans

I live in Atlanta so I'm fairly nearby.  I went to Fort Lauderdale 3 times last year alone and have probably been there 9 or 10 times overall.  I've been to Inn Leather once but it was during Pig Week so I'm not sure how it would be on a "normal" day.  It only has like 12 rooms and its not really near anything else so that's something to consider.  Have not been to Windamar but I've heard it is pretty sleazy.  I usually stay at the Worthington because it seems to be the right mix of "hooking up" and "nice place to stay".  It has 3 pools and there's plenty of action but you don't feel gross when you're out of your sex mood and just trying to drag your luggage down to the front so you can go home.  :)

Slammer on Friday nights is probably my favorite thing to do.  It is PACKED every time I've been there.  The crowd has never seemed pretentious to me---its all guys fucking having sex, not chit-chatting--but the age range is basically 25-50 with very few exceptions outside of that so if that's a concern of yours just keep that in mind.  And make sure to check out the round couch thing in the back which is unlike anything I've ever seen anywhere.  Some of the hottest sex club action you will ever see.

Club Ft. Lauderdale is the younger, clubbier bathhouse and it has one of the nicest pool areas of any bathhouse I've ever been to.  You MIGHT get a little attitude here from some boys but there are enough people, at least when I've been, that you can just move on to the next guy.  And there will be plenty of non-attitude guys too.  I always hate that when people describe Club Ft. Lauderdale it comes off as pretentious when that is really a minority of people.  Its a great facility and I've had plenty of fun there.

Clubhouse II is the "raunchier" bathhouse which of course means I had to try it.  My one experience there was awful though because it is also the "older" bathhouse.  And I don't mean a little older.  The one time I went I swear there was no one there under 70...and that is not an exaggeration.  Many people have told me that I must have just somehow hit it wrong though because I guess it can be sleazy and fun and not a nursing home on Friday and Saturday nights.  I can't tell you that from firsthand experience though.  Just what I've heard.

The guys online are fucking PIGS.  I've had a few nights down there where I've just stayed in and hooked up from online.  You almost hate to do that on vacation but the boys are so fucking nasty down there that I don't even end up feeling bad about it. LOL

I usually rent a car because I've been so often that I kind of know the area so I don't really know anything about the public transit except that they do have Uber and its been pretty fast and reliable on the times I have used it.  Also there is a freight train line that cuts through the middle of town and occasionally you hit it and get stopped by a long train.  A local told me once that if you're ever running late for a trick you just tell the guy when you get there "I got stopped by the train".  Apparently every local guy has used that excuse at one time or another.  LOL

Have fun!  I'm telling you, you CANT go to Ft. Lauderdale and have a bad time.  At least I never have.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

I have been going to Fort Lauderdale at least 4-5 times a year since early 2011 and do feel it is one of America's last gay meccas, where guys go to actually enjoy the sexual side of the gay world.  Not one to do much online,  I have loads (get it?, :-)) of fun at Slammer and Coubhouse II.   Slammer, as described above,  is about as sleazy as it gets in this country.  It is a BYOB establishment  with an expansive  back area.  And yes, the back room with the round fuck bench, affectionally  called "the buffet," can be wild on good nights.  The overall atmosphere is like a levi/leather bar of yesteryear; and no cell phones are allowed--yippie.

Clubhouse II can have an older crowd, but I have found weekend nights, weekend afternoons and the Cumunion parties there to attract a variety of guys.  Honestly speaking, having been to several of the Cumunion parties in various cities, I rank the one at Clubhouse II (evdry 3rd Saturday) as one of the best.  There is little attitude and an active designated play room that has a big square fuck mattress, active for most of the party.    When I go for Cumunion, the night usually starts there and ends up at 321 Slammer, as the Cumunion party starts at 8pm and usually thins out around by midnight. 

Because I tend to "go out" out for my  fun , staying at one  of the resorts is not a priority for me.  That said, I will usually find a reasonable hotel in the area and drive to the destinations.  Fort Lauderdale has public transit, but more of a suburban American type; don't expect frequent service to every corner of the metro area.  Renting a car is highly recommended, as even UBER prices can add up with numerous trips.

What makes Fort Lauderdale special is that locals like to have a lot of fun and most visitors come for the same.  When I say fun. I mean fun in the old-school "let's hook up" way that was the norm prior to the US gay world becoming so conservative.  So go.......and have a great time!!!!!

chiilfuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys.  This is very helpful.  I've never stayed at a resort so I have a naive question.  Is sex only in the rooms or is there action by the pools and hot tubs?  The Inn Leather is very clear that action is everywhere but the others are more unclear.  Don't want to commit a faux pas!

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:02 AM, Prairiefire said:

The Worthington is sold out while I am there.  Looks like it's the Windamar for me

They have a play room at Windamar.  Can be dead, but always get fucked pretty good there and even got some good piss enemas there too.  Think I came home with a gift from my stay in December, not gonna test til april though.