I want to Embrace it All

I want to push myself beyond what I’ve been taught was right and wrong. I want to be the bottom slut I know I can be, taking any loads I can get!

i know that means I run the risk of catching some STI’s, but I think I’m coming to terms with being ok with that. I want the sex life I want.. and I want it bare. Poz cum or not :P

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/9/2018 at 3:46 AM, iosam said:

I want to push myself beyond what I’ve been taught was right and wrong. I want to be the bottom slut I know I can be, taking any loads I can get!

i know that means I run the risk of catching some STI’s, but I think I’m coming to terms with being ok with that. I want the sex life I want.. and I want it bare. Poz cum or not :P

Yes!!! This is the great part of being gay and not being tied to all the societal norms around sex.  Embrace the sex you want. Yes you will get bugs but you can take care of that if you wish!  I’m older that you and it too me several decades to get myself here to be a total CumDump Whore for all top men! It’s so liberating and freeing! When I started taking anonymous loads I was in heaven. When Alpha top me choose me to breed me, I get so excited!!

I love my sex life now. Let me know if I can help. Take a chance and try it! 

• Like 2