Thirteen Loads Two Weeks Ago at the ABS

jacqulynn

I work the graveyard shift  on weekends, so it isn't easy for me to get away and play slutty, but two weeks ago I drove into the city and ended-up in the last gay old and seedy adult bookstore.  Paying the $10.00 admission fee, I went into the back, found a booth where I undressed, and waited on my knees in front of the glory hole.  The first cock that popped through the hole was fat and veiny.  I sucked, licked, and deep-throated the dock, jerking myself until the other guy was stiff as a board.  When he finally shot his load it ended up on my face.

I spent several hours in the booth, sucking each cock that appeared in the glory hole.  As I was working on my fifth cock, a man joined me inside my booth.  Initially I stroked the new guy's cock as I sucked the cock in the glory hole, but eventually switched to going back and forth between two cocks.  Then the cock in the glory hole shot its load in my mouth.  Naturally I swallowed.  The other guy became somewhat rougher, pushing, slapping, and forcing me to choke on his cock, throat-fucking me until I almost puked.  That wasn't the end of it, though.  He also pushed face down on the filthy cum covered floor, fucking my hole hard and bare.  Just as a another bbc popped through the glory hole, inviting my services, the guy shot his load deep in my pussy, followed almost immediately by the cum of the bbc, which blasted all over my face. 

I was so proud of myself I left all that cum on my face for the hour or so I remained in the booth.

My Snapshot62.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2