Poz kickboxer breeding

I'd been checking out BBRT, craigslist and haunting the dogs saunas of Sydney for quite a while. I loved the edginess of raw sex but always freaked out after getting drunk and making a small mistake. Nothing major just letting a random guy pop his knob in and out my hole a few times before slipping on a condom. It always still freaked me out. 

One night while visiting Sydney I got pretty drunk and hopped on BBRT, started chatting with the hot older guy ( I was 24, generally played safe, in shape from the gym, tall but slim and 7.5 cut). He was was so hot. Muscular, hung few nice tatts and poz. Normally I would have stopped at the fantasizing stage but I guess id had a few too many vodkas. 

I always fantasized about being used hard and raped just like the stories I read on breeding zone and nifty. I agreed to meet him at one of the seedier places (Sydney Sauna(. It had a reputation for older guys who liked it rough. Getting there I stripped out of my clothes and started to walk the corridors. It was a busy Friday night, with a loth of guys i normally wouldn't consider. I like older guys but some of these were too old not to mention out of shape. I decided to have sauna and wait for my guy to arrive. I was still bussing from the alcohol, id one through half a bottle of vodka before coming and had a fresh bottle of amyl tucked into my jock strap. 

The sauna was empty but the heat was nice, I enjoyed just relaxing back while the room gently spun. My cock was hard, it had a tendency to stay perpetually aroused in these paces, and I couldn't help but start playing with it. An old guy appeared out of the steam, out of shape and not my type but he got down and started sucking. He was good and started fingering me. Not what I was after but at that age who knocks back a blowie. Before too long the heat started getting to me, and i didn't what to blow that way. I tended to lose my horniness once I came and wanted to see how far I could go tonight. 

While I was neg and really always played safe the idea of finally getting with a known poz guy had me dripping. It was like the next stage of adventure, of risk, of kinkiness. I just wanted to experience what it was like for someone to take control of my body and use me, hurt me, leave me bred, bleeding and converted. Actually I didn't want to convert. I figured I can always get PEP the next day that just really wasn't in my mind at the time. I still figured I could blow him maybe let him tease my hole a bit, beside most of the guys round are undetectable and unlikely to pass it on.

As I walked back past the front desk I saw him come in and followed him to the locker room.

Tall and muscled, not bodybuilder like and definitely not in his prime. His cheeks were a bit sunken but he looked fit and sexy as hell. He stripped down an stowed his clothes in his locker. I caught a brief glimpse of his cock, it looked bigger than the pics online suggested, and just above his pubic hair a biohazard tattoo. My cock gave an involuntary pulse. He looked up and stared straight at me. He smiled and I shivered.

Was I ready for this?

• Like 16
  • Upvote 10

Part 2: Too much for me but too late

He walked over to me, he exuded confidence and as his drew close i couldn't help but stare down at the bulge now hidden by his towel.

"Hows your night going buddy?" he asked, reaching forward to graze his hand along my hip and feel my ass.

"Good, but nervous" I replied. 

"Follow me", and with that he walked out back through the maze and into the front reception area and bar. He quickly ordered two drinks, a triple shot vodka for me. He seemed to know the guy serving, they exchanged a smile. "drink up, then I'll get you another". I quickly downed the massive shot. It actually took me two goes, and even then i covered and shook as i tried to cope with the straight alcohol. As soon as that one was gone another appeared. "are you trying to get me d-drunk?" I caught myself already starting to slur a bit.

"You bet, want you nice and relaxed to take my cock", he leaned forward to whisper in my ear " My mate will be here soon, hope you are up for a big cock down that throat of yours while i ream your ass. I've been training hard and trust me i can thrust hard with these legs". He drew my hand down to feel his quads and tightened them for emphasis. "Lets got relax in the sauna while we wait".

I obediently followed as he left the front area, meandered through the maze down the stairs and entered the dark sauna. Were alone in the dark steamy room. He sat down and removed his towel showing off his still semi-hard cock. It was easily 8 inches and looked like it still had some filling out to do. It was the fantasy beer bottle cock, massive his and an equally thick shaft. He reached his hand behind my head and guided me down on to my knees infant of him. I came down hard, the vodka was clearly starting to affect my co-ordination. reaching forward i touched his hot cut cock. We had talked about how rough he like to be when he fucked, i had mentioned that most tops Id been with were too gentle to protect their foreskins. Clearly this wouldn't be a problem for him

I leaned in and suckled from the head, tasting already the hint of salty premium leaking from him. In my my i still figured I could blow him off a bit, maybe get a rim job. God I wanted his cock but was I really ready to take a poz load. I played safe. I was neg and healthy what was i doing. I stared up through the dim light across his hairy muscles chest. Despite being in his 40's he was clearly a stud, a slightly pinched in look to his face, but his body was strong, virile, muscular. I couldn't believe I was sucking him. I played with his low hanging balls. 

"Sniff." He had produced amyl and held it to my nose. Once, twice..."keep going"four times each side. My head was spinning and i held on to his sweaty legs as i slipped forward and face planted him his crutch. "Open you mouth and get ready, you got an empty stomach?" I barely had time to nod before his hands grab my head ad guided my mouth down over his hard thick cock. He crammed it against the opening of my throat, i struggled not to heave, being thrust back and forth, slow but determined. He was simply too thick. 

Releasing my head i lean to the sided, coughing and gagging. "Sniff", once again four each side. This stuff was strong, combined with the alcohol and heat i was struggling. Once again he grabbed my head forcing his rigid cock into my mouth. Hard, it must be a  good 9.5 and so tick the corners of my mouth could feel the stretch. He reached my throat opening, pulled back a bit "Take a deep breath in, and all the way out." He moved the knob back up to my throat. "Cough! I said fucking cough!". As I cough he gripped hard and thrust, the knob popped into my throat, a painful tearing feeling in my throat accompanied a roaring in my head. "Keep you fucking most open!" He held my head as i struggled, the heat and alcohol left me weak I pushed against his legs. Stars started tp dance in my vision.

The door of the sauna opened. "Bout fucking time Matt", my kick boxer released my head. I fell cough and spluttering as his feet, a coppery taste enveloped my mouth. I think my throat was bleeding but i could also feel the spots when my tongue had been wedged between my teeth and his cock. 

"This our little conquest for the night? I got a nice big toxic load for him" I looked up to see a stocky, nearly chubby guy standing above me, towel over his shoulder his gut protruded in front of him. Below which hung massive nuts, low, wrinkled and hairy. Along with a long rigid cock. It wasn't as thick as my kick boxer but curved slightly up and looked a good 9.5 inches maybe 10. I was to the point where the alcohol was really affecting my ability to think.

"yep, got his throat bleeding and ready for you" kick boxer replied.

I tired to crawl to my towel and walk out. This was too much, I wanted it rough, but they are poz and already rougher than i wanted. Maybe a hard fuck, bit of poking his bare knob in me, but rubber up to cum. I was already bleeding from my mouth. 

Matt shifted in front of me blowing my escape. "Where do you think you're going princess? The fun is just starting."

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10

"Whats plans rick?" asked Matt. So thats his name. I really should have asked when we chatted and not be so lead by my hard on. 

"Its pretty dead outside, lets do him right here. We can lay him over the island and fuck him each end". Rick reach forward and lifted me up, my legs had trouble supporting me. He lead me over to the tiled island that rose up in the middle of the sauna. Matt laid his towel down before rick push me backwards. It was the right width that laying back my ass hung over the edge while my head laid back, giving Matt's cock the perfect angle to slide deep into my throat. Matt leaned down and kissed me slipping his tongue inside my mouth as Rick lifted my legs and begun to eat my hole like a starving man.

"I think I've changed my mind, will you use a condom?" I asked Matt looking up past his slightly bulging belly and massive cock into his eyes.

"I don't do rubbers, but then I'm going going to fuck your throat. Nothing better than a little fucking twink choking on my cum. But Rick down there I'm pretty sure you got buckleys of convincing him to use one."

"Fuck no, this load is going one place, up your ass. You wanted it bare. Give him the amyl, make sure he gets plenty then plug his throat. Don;t want any of the trolls out there hearing him when i split him. He's fucking tight." Rick still held my legs up with one hand. Sweat dripped off his chest. As Matt held the amyl to my nose making me inhale its fumes. The room began to spin again. I could feel Rick wiping his towel along my crack "Don't want to it slide in too easy", I tried to move but the amyl was still the and my limbs were losing strength with every breath in he was going to fuck me dry. "That's enough gag him, its time".

Matt put the amyl away, pushed my head down and slid his hard cock into my open my. "Relax your throat baby". His cock popped past my tonsils and continued to slide down. He reached down holding my neck positioning my head better as he forced the remaining inches into my throat. I thought he was trying to support and help me take it easier but realised too late that his grip on my neck and jaw stopped me from being able to close my mouth. With a strong thrust he forced the remaining inches into my throat and his low sweaty balls pressed against my face. "He's gagged, go for it".

I couldn't see anything, but felt Rick press my thighs down exposing my hole. His toxic know pressed against it. With barely any sweat even to lube it he started pressing. "Time to bust the cherry" i heard him say. He pulled back and released the pressure. I had started to struggle with the lack of air.

Everything was stripped from my mind as he slammed his cock against my hole. Tight as I was it tore and gave in. Sharp pain lanced through my body. But i couldn't feel his ablls against me. He wasn;t all the way in. pulling back a bit he slammed again, the grip of his unloved cock again made progress slow. Again and again he repeated the process. While att held his cock deep in my throat. Stars started to dance before my eyes. 

"Last two inches, should hit his second ring" I hear Rick say, "Hurry up, i think he's about to pass out and miss it" warned Matt.

With one last final thrust with all the force generated by his kick boxing legs he forced the last twi inches in past my second ring. I felt a deep aching cramp like pain inside me. I don't think anyone had been this deep. Matt pulled back. I gasped, crying as i tried to get control of the pain. But my relief didn't last long as he thrust back down once again as Rick started hammering my hole.

"He's bleeding, my cock is fucking red with his blood, nothing better than bleeding some pretty little neg" Rick stated, " Hows his throat?"

"Fucking tight, I'm getting pretty close but i think he needs to breathe again"

"Fuck him, just blow. If he passes out will make my job easier"

Everything started to get blurry, the sounds, even the sweaty balls slapping my eyes started to lose focus. The pain in my ass continued, hard slapping of balls against my cheeks, and a wetness that seemed to spread from my ass and lubricate the intrusion of the monster fucking me.

"Fuck yeah!" I heard Matt yell, I could feel hi pulsing in my throat and feel the motion as my body rocked on the tile plinth. Everything went black.....

• Like 15
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...