NEW ALBUM!!! SWEET BARE LOVE!!! VIDS 1-10!!! Just some GOOD BAREBACK and CUM SHOTS!!! Sorry, no breeding... Just some GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAREBACK!!! I will continue to post TRUE BREEDING VIDS!!! Don't worry!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

!!!BARELOVE!!!.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

That is a sweet  "eye opener".    Makes me want to be a tempo Top loader.

16 hours ago, Saturn1 said:

NEW ALBUM!!! SWEET BARE LOVE!!! VIDS 1-10!!! Just some GOOD BAREBACK and CUM SHOTS!!! Sorry, no breeding... Just some GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAREBACK!!! I will continue to post TRUE BREEDING VIDS!!! Don't worry!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

!!!BARELOVE!!!.jpg

What a beutiful site , wish it was my hole with that smile on it.

NEW ALBUM!!! SWEET BARE LOVE!!! I just posted 20 MORE BAREBACK VIDEOS!!! VIDS 11-30!!! Just some GOOD BAREBACK and CUM SHOTS!!! Sorry, no breeding... Just some GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAREBACK!!! I will continue to post TRUE BREEDING VIDS!!! Don't worry!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

ALSO, feel free to let me know what kind of bare vids you want to see!!! Twinks, Daddies, Bears, Jocks...whatever!!! I want ALL you peeps to be entertained!!! YAY!!!

ILIKETHIS.gif

Love seeing hairy daddy bears breeding boi's wishing it was me getting bred

NEW ALBUM!!! SWEET BARE LOVE!!! I just posted 10 MORE BAREBACK VIDEOS!!! VIDS 31-40!!! Just some GOOD BAREBACK and CUM SHOTS!!! Sorry, no breeding... Just some GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAREBACK!!! I will continue to post TRUE BREEDING VIDS!!! Don't worry!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

ALSO, feel free to let me know what kind of bare vids you want to see!!! Twinks, Daddies, Bears, Jocks...whatever!!! I want ALL you peeps to be entertained!!! YAY!!!

!!!TRUTH!!!.jpg

I will look for some of those vids, Scottop! I do have a few of them in my Hot, Fun or Weird ( I think that's what I called it! Lol! ) Album on my Profile. Do you like any of the Bareback vids, so far?

SWEET BARE LOVE!!! 15 NEW VIDS 41-55!!! Just some GOOD BAREBACK and CUM SHOTS!!! Sorry, no breeding... Just some GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAREBACK!!! I will continue to post TRUE BREEDING VIDS!!! Don't worry!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

!!!YES!!!.jpg

SWEET BARE LOVE!!! 15 NEW VIDS 56-70!!! Just some GOOD BAREBACK and CUM SHOTS!!! Sorry, no breeding... Just some GOOD OLD FASHIONED BAREBACK!!! I will continue to post TRUE BREEDING VIDS!!! Don't worry!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!!

!!!YEP!!!.jpg